***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

Of course it's confusing, but theres nowhere near the same amount of hysteria when guys like Bedoya and Ortiz, also midfielders, don't get a look in. I think it's the good old RM overrating/hyping someone when they're not playing. See Thomas Buffel.

And McMillan has played there before so I don't think it's unreasonable to give him some minutes.

give him minutes in the natural position though, even if edu was kept on (considering he was playing really well) bartley off and mcmillan on at right back was certainly not costing us the game (tu)

absolutely brilliant .

some of the football we played today was just superb . well done to the lads , a great shift from everyone , and well done ally .

i really hope we can continue with this style of play in the coming weeks , i havent enjoyed watching us play as much as i did today in a long time . im delighted

jelavic doesnt play and we play best stuff of the season, coincidence? or where we too focused on playing to an out of form players strngths.

on a side note ppl who have been slagging healy/ally about him signing may need to think again. on todays show he may just have something to offer us

Good result, cracking performance. Easily the best we've looked since losing Naisy, possibly the best we've looked all season. The team that played the bulk of the game should be the lineup that starts the next league fixture, allowing for signings and stuff. Healy was far sharper than I'd expected, Edu worked his socks off, some of the stuff Fleck and Davis were doing was really very good and the wingers were excellent. Aluko was great, and Wallace is becoming a very convincing left winger.

I'd be tempted to field the same outfield 10 against Arbroath, to give it more of a chance to gel, actually.