***The Official Rangers v Motherwell Thread***

simplythebest

3-0 up and putting in one of our best performances of the season and people are still finding something to moan about.

Yeh, well, Ally would have to ruin it with another crazy substitution. Was getting used to things looking right for a change. ;-)

Agreed with the McKay / Ally debate. Something has happened. Just hoping that -any- departure that goes ahead will generate us enough to bring something to that starting 11. Striker and creative mid would be a bonus. Right back aswell though i'd love to see McMillan get a run there.

Also, whatever happened to Ness? would loveto see him playing some more.

3-0 up and putting in one of our best performances of the season and people are still finding something to moan about.

Does the fact we are winning make that switch less baffling?!

It's very strange, but you are right, probably our best performance so far.

Passing it well and attacking more than we have done in our last 10 games combined.

Look very good down the flanks

Agreed with the McKay / Ally debate. Something has happened. Just hoping that -any- departure that goes ahead will generate us enough to bring something to that starting 11. Striker and creative mid would be a bonus. Right back aswell though i'd love to see McMillan get a run there.

Also, whatever happened to Ness? would loveto see him playing some more.

Think ness is injured mate

JograBear, spot on (tu) Why playing him in midfield when its obvious we are going to need him at RB? Why not try to play him there? And with McKay and McCabe on the bench, its crazy. I would rather have McCabe coming in, at least its his natural position.