Supporters Club in Malta?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There's also a wee pub on Triq il Touriste (Tourist St) in Qawra just down from the bus station on the left hand side. It's called The Hut or something similar. It's owned by a wee guy called Ray who will happily stick the game on for you.

Yeh mate,thats The Woodhut. Watched a game in there a few years ago but it was mainly full of fans of English teams.Was hoping for a bit more of a Rangers atmosphere somewhere.

I'll try and hunt down the Tartan Bar.

Cheers guys.

Yeh mate,thats The Woodhut. Watched a game in there a few years ago but it was mainly full of fans of English teams.Was hoping for a bit more of a Rangers atmosphere somewhere.

I'll try and hunt down the Tartan Bar.

Cheers guys.

The pub where we watched the galatasaray game had the arsenal game at same time but the volume of our game was turned up. It's next door to the canifor hotel

havnt been there since the last time we played valleta but there was a pub in buggiba called the red lion and it showed the games and let us have a sash bash the whole week we were there. also a sports bar called bonkers with pool tables big screens for the games and it was open 24 hours a day when we were there. quite a quiet place mind you once the 2 or 3 thousand bears had left lol

havnt been there since the last time we played valleta but there was a pub in buggiba called the red lion and it showed the games and let us have a sash bash the whole week we were there. also a sports bar called bonkers with pool tables big screens for the games and it was open 24 hours a day when we were there. quite a quiet place mind you once the 2 or 3 thousand bears had left lol

The guy that owned the red lion was brand new dude and they done a mighty breakfast.

The guy that owned the red lion was brand new dude and they done a mighty breakfast.

Malta has some amount of chapels,every street has at least one,they are the most pro-british country I have ever been.

I have never met a population that HATES Germans so much in my life. And they absolutely despise Germans from the war.

Even the chapels. Are they not orthodox and not RC though? Not sure but very friendly people all the same