Champions League Betting

G.E.C.

I'm thinking of putting on money on either PSG or Dortmund to win it. Big ask considering Barca and Madrid are still there but I don't see United or Arsenal progressing past the Last 16 or Quarters.

Decent odds for both sides as well.

Can't see why you would say you don't expect United or Arsenal to go past the last 16. Man U could draw Celtic.

Man U could also lose to Celtic :matron:

Really difficult to see Arsenal progress beyond the last 16, especially with them finishing 2nd.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't see why you would say you don't expect United or Arsenal to go past the last 16. Man U could draw Celtic.

They could, if the manage a win at home, then send 11 goalkeepers to the away leg. They pulled that off against Barcelona back when Martin O'Neil was manager, but back in the real world Juventus will probably beat them on aggregate.

They could, if the manage a win at home, then send 11 goalkeepers to the away leg. They pulled that off against Barcelona back when Martin O'Neil was manager, but back in the real world Juventus will probably beat them on aggregate.

You should check the date on posts that you quote! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I can never wait for a return to come in from a tournament bet! The exception being a Euros or World Cup!

I'd probably still agree with mostly what was wrote here in these Champions League predictions. For me it is between five teams:

Barcelona and Real Madrid. For obvious reasons. Mourinho will be gunning all out for it too as there isn't anything else to play for minus the Copa del Rey.

Dortmund and Bayern Munich. Both talented and attacking teams, I think either could at least reach the final.

Manchester United. With the return of injuries and the addition of Van Persie and Kagawa, I think they're the best bet from England.

If I was to stick my neck out on the line I'd go with Bayern Munich. They've looked hugely impressive this year, have the strength and experience and have added to their fire power with Mandzukic in particular.