So I almost died today ...

Gid

Just had a near-death experience and it was scary-as.

Dunno if you've read my thread about my car troubles? Anyways, I jacked up the car and was underneath it re-attaching the exhaust. Now I'm no mechanic, so after several minutes of fumbling with the exhaust I managed to hook it on. It's not secure though and I need to tie it up with rope so I can take it to the garage for them to reseal it on properly.

Damn ... forget to bring the rope under the car with me. So I crawl out from under the car and stand up, just at that a huge gust of wind blows the car off the jack onto the ground where my fragile little head was just seconds earlier!

I just stood mouth open for a few minutes unable to move then started laughing! Bloody hell I could be dead. Mmmm .... maybe I'm here for a purpose after all.

I must drink beer right now!

Guest Euronymous
(smo)

It isnt your time yet (tu)  (beer)

If I die tonight I'm gonna be so pissed off! <angryy>

How can ya be pissed off when yer dead? -_-

(smo)

It isnt your time yet (tu)? (beer)

I'll be an angry ghost that comes to haunt you! ;)

Guest Euronymous
(smo)

Prove the existence of ghosts! :P

(smo)

I will when I'm dead. Jus PM me your address details so I don't haunt the wrong person!

Guest TheQueensXI
(smo)

I will when I'm dead. Jus PM me your address details so I don't haunt the wrong person!

Celtic Park

London Road

Parkhead

Name: Gordon Strachan. (tu)

(smo)

Celtic Park

London Road

Parkhead

:lol:

(smo)

well I posted that Tsunami Ghost article yesterday that was full of references on the subject

Scottish folks seem to be more pro ghosts...lots of the girls go to psychic nights n stuff. I went once and it was pretty interesting the medium came up with details she could no way have invented and were bang on accurate. :unsure:

(smo)

Celtic Park

London Road

Parkhead

Just don't let them come up with some story about how my ghost was a Celtic fan who gave all to his club only to die tragically choking on a tattie! :P

Guest TheQueensXI
(smo)

Celtic Park

London Road

Parkhead

Just don't let them come up with some story about how my ghost was a Celtic fan who gave all to his club only to die tragically choking on a tattie! :P

:lol::lol::lol:

I had one of those near death experiences once also. It shook me right up for a long time. Ever since then i've took stock of my life, i'm more tolerant & understanding & generally love everyone...

Except tims. F***ing hate those dirty rotten b******* with a passion. F******!!! :D

Dunno if you've read my thread about my car troubles? Anyways, I jacked up the car and was underneath it re-attaching the exhaust. Now I'm no mechanic, so after several minutes of fumbling with the exhaust I managed to hook it on. It's not secure though and I need to tie it up with rope so I can take it to the garage for them to reseal it on properly.

Damn ... forget to bring the rope under the car with me. So I crawl out from under the car and stand up, just at that a huge gust of wind blows the car off the jack onto the ground where my fragile little head was just seconds earlier!

I just stood mouth open for a few minutes unable to move then started laughing! Bloody hell I could be dead. Mmmm .... maybe I'm here for a purpose after all.

If you were dead i would be sad.

If you were dead i would be sad.

Thanks but I woiuldn't be fussed either way! :)