'I don't want a separatist running Rangers' - Bill McMurdo

Boab

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as however buys us is pro -Rangers, I dont give a monkeys what their personal politics are. I would have thought its fairly easy to keep your business interests and you political beliefs seperate.

This is by far the weakest pro-Green/anti McColl article I have seen over the last few day.

i agree but your obvious views on being so pro mccoll are equally disturbing

:blush: aw shucks.

But I am still reeling from not recognising Dude's poor attempt at sarcasm.

that's a beer you owe me! Too many apologists on here and too many who couldn't spell rangers. That's where you stand out mate

You get my jist now?

Our club, at least as long as I've been aware (I'm 26) has never had any real official opinion on political matters and personally I feel it's the way it should be/remain.

I really dont whether to laugh or cry at this Dude.

Is the awareness period you refer to your 26 years on this earth ?

I really dont whether to laugh or cry at this Dude.

Is the awareness period you refer to your 26 years on this earth ?

Yes, I'm fully aware the club was a lot more political in the past but for as long as I've been a fan the club has been very much apolitical.

You get my jist now?

Our club, at least as long as I've been aware (I'm 26) has never had any real official opinion on political matters and personally I feel it's the way it should be/remain.

I do, I just missed your cunningly concealed sarcasm.

Or was it real official sarcasm?

Yes, I'm fully aware the club was a lot more political in the past but for as long as I've been a fan the club has been very much apolitical.

So you don't think the symbolism of Rangers players taking to the field with Union Flags on either side of them had any political significance ?

So you don't think the symbolism of Rangers players taking to the field with Union Flags on either side of them had any political significance ?

So you don't think the symbolism of Rangers players taking to the field with Saltires on either side of them had any political significance ?

:)

Here's one.

I'm sure it counts, and makes some sense, but I have no idea what you being on the phone has to do with anything.

I need to type the actual text code for the smiley as opposed to clicking on the graphical version as in the desktop version.

So you don't think the symbolism of Rangers players taking to the field with Saltires on either side of them had any political significance ?

Not really, contrary to what some folk think, Scottish Unionists generally like Saltires (check out an Orange parade).

I own one myself.

Not really, contrary to what some folk think, Scottish Unionists generally like Saltires (check out an Orange parade).

I own one myself.

So do the nationalists. I'm a Unionist and don't really feel that flying the flag of our country is a political move. Patriotic definitely but not politically motivated.