Fucking Ladbrokes!

skylachy

Had 40 bucks on

Rangers-2 15/8

Wolves 4/7

At bilbao 4/7

Monaco 1/3

Now I put my bet on at 19.43 last night and on way out the door checked the coupon and seen monaco had already started so just left and was happy to see what happens with the treble.

Checks last night and my treble has won and to my amusement monaco actually drew so am thinking brilliant dodged a bullet.

Go into ladbrokes an hour a go and there saying my bet for monaco jumped to a bet in play bet which I never asked for.

Waiting to speak to ladbrokes customer service but anyone idea if they can do this?

Had 40 bucks on

Rangers-2 15/8

Wolves 4/7

At bilbao 4/7

Monaco 1/3

Now I put my bet on at 19.43 last night and on way out the door checked the coupon and seen monaco had already started so just left and was happy to see what happens with the treble.

Checks last night and my treble has won and to my amusement monaco actually drew so am thinking brilliant dodged a bullet.

Go into ladbrokes an hour a go and there saying my bet for monaco jumped to a bet in play bet which I never asked for.

Waiting to speak to ladbrokes customer service but anyone idea if they can do this?

Just spoke to my mate who is a manager in Ladbrokes. He said you will get paid, as Monaco had kicked off, and that game is void, and no way does it go on to in play.

They have paid me out the dirty bastards! They said I should have put it on a quickslip so the monaco match would come up void,I lost the rag and told them how the fuck could a do that when a had rangers-2 and that can't go on a quickslip!

Add to the fact that the match wasn't televised as every time I have asked for in play betting on a match not televised they have said they don't do it! Finished with ladbrokes they blatantly tried to shaft me here! horrible cunts!

Yes it was a written slip as there is no other way of doing an acca without doing it on that(rangers-2). And I wrote thant monaco were 1/3 which was there starting price.

Sorry mate but I think it goes in play sadly :(

If it was a fixed odds coupon youd have been paid out on a treble.

If you're a regular in the bookies mate then you should be allowed to be paid. If you've writes 1/3 unless Monaco were till 1/3 at that point it shows you didn't want them in play,

Normally if I'm doing an in play bet I'd write. Monaco "in running" to win etc

A got my money but rfc52 is right a only got it cause I am a regular in that specific bookies and told them a won't be back.

To teach them a lesson buy a bag of chips with lots of salt and vin and leave open near counter all night.

Drive them bonkers especially if they are plump!!!!! :-)

Saw an article on Ladbrokes and the way that the CEO has turned around the business.

Thing that stood out was him saying he had got rid of what he called "unprofitable punters in shops".

The customer service pleasantries that the staff in Ladbrokes give you is better than most shops you go into these days, but I don't feel like betting with them anymore.