There Will Never Be Unity

minstral

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How with king in there now people can assume folk at the club are "on the fiddle" is beyond me.

Don't get me wrong green and ahmad looked to have got themselves "cushty" deals but they're long gone, history and good riddance.

King will not oversee any bullshit and he certainly won't be on a board people can reward themselves handsomely.

I put my hands up here and give Mather huge credit for making this happen with king. He's still the man I view as our next owner so let's see where we end up in the next year or so.

A buyout from within will be easier than from the outside IMO

How with king in there now people can assume folk at the club are "on the fiddle" is beyond me.

Don't get me wrong green and ahmad looked to have got themselves "cushty" deals but they're long gone, history and good riddance.

King will not oversee any bullshit and he certainly won't be on a board people can reward themselves handsomely.

I put my hands up here and give Mather huge credit for making this happen with king. He's still the man I view as our next owner so let's see where we end up in the next year or so.

Where ye been hiding ? :lol:

It is sad mate, we now have to move on and get behind the club.

I've no been on much the day mate. Left it logged in but had a day with the young whippersnapper :lol:

Im a turncoat :lol: after the King statement.....

Then again after a few Barcardis i can spin it around lol.

Must be happy for a while, thank feck, onward and forward watp

Im a turncoat :lol: after the King statement.....

Then again after a few Barcardis i can spin it around lol.

Must be happy for a while, thank feck, onward and forward watp

King coming on board eases my concerns.

I never understood what Mather had done wrong to be forced out as I'd said before.

However Stockbridge should go still IMO (tu)

We dont need to unite with that shower of clowns. We just move on without them.

They would have to pay people to follow follow their agenda after this and we all know that dingwall doesn't like to part with his ill gotten cash.

No real Bear is gonna put up with the banners and "sack the board" pish after this AGM has chased their sorry arses

You just have to read the abuse that Mather is getting on Follow Follow after his statement. It makes you wonder if we can ever move on as a club.

King has snatched a blazer from the hands of victory. Natural reaction.

We dont need to unite with that shower of clowns. We just move on without them.

They would have to pay people to follow follow their agenda after this and we all know that dingwall doesn't like to part with his ill gotten cash.

No real Bear is gonna put up with the banners and "sack the board" pish after this AGM has chased their sorry arses

What if Mather and Stockbridge are voted off the board and Murray and Murray are voted on?

Are we still moving on then?

Sounds like people prefer Mather to a large group of fans from there own club, strange one.

The jury is still firmly out on Mather. That's not to say he can't remain on the board long term, but I am very wary of him.

I prefer fans who are not brainwashed by people with their own agenda.

King coming on board eases my concerns.

I never understood what Mather had done wrong to be forced out as I'd said before.

However Stockbridge should go still IMO (tu)

My thoughts exactly, and said so earlier and even got Plus points from Gogzy and Boss ...

King makes the difference. mate, get Stockbridge to feck and move Mather then all systems GO WATP

Serious question, do you really believe people with the view that they don't trust the current board have an agenda?

I know people who don't use any forums and some don't trust them, some do.

You do realise the most impartial trust member I've seen post on here, Lisburnrangers has said he believed them at the meeting the other night? I'm sure he had said he wasn't keen on them but believed what they said and felt more comfortable with them.

Yer a Tim or somecunt on here to stir up more irrational shite.

Look mate fuck off, most of rm canae be arsed wae it, the club is being held back, either get behind it whilst remaining vigilant or fuck off somewhere else with yer pish eh?