☸ The 2014 Brazil World Cup Thread ☸

To TheBluenose1972:

I had no idea your mother was dead. If I have offended you, I apologise. But c'mon, it is a football forum and we all know you have been pretty offensive yourself the past few days. It seems that the World Cup is sending you over the edge.

A lot of us on here have deceased parents. Try and man up in future. You give it out, you need to take it back. Dry your eyes.

grow the fuck up and stop the petty bullshit slapfights.

And I would like to remind you that bringing family members into your arguments are bang out of order. and could end up in a ban.

Oh look, Mr. big-time Admin has arrived swinging his cock about where ever he damn well pleases.

To TheBluenose1972:

I had no idea your mother was dead. If I have offended you, I apologise. But c'mon, it is a football forum and we all know you have been pretty offensive yourself the past few days. It seems that the World Cup is sending you over the edge.

A lot of us on here have deceased parents. Try and man up in future. You give it out, you need to take it back. Dry your eyes.

It's sending me over the edge? yet it's you going on about my mother...Sure...As i said...Total prick of a man.

To TheBluenose1972:

Really?

grow the fuck up and stop the petty bullshit slapfights.

And I would like to remind you that bringing family members into your arguments are bang out of order. and could end up in a ban.

Wait a minute Gogz... I said he would embarrass his mother with his comments since he was using her laptop while she was in bed. I could have just as easily said his father. My own father is deceased but would I whinge about it on a forum? I hope you don't think I am out of order here because there is no way I can agree.

On the upside, simplythebest thinks I should be banned.