Cricket

The odds of the pommies beating India and the Kiwis are pretty slim, so I'm looking at Pakistan clinching the 4th spot and playing  India in the semi final, with us and the cunts from across the ditch battling it out in the other game. India V Australia for the final.

Down in Birmingham today

pissed the mrs off by streaming the game around all of Cadbury World then shopping afterwards swearing at everything, going crazy at idiots like Imam and Sarfraz throwing their wickets away then going mental when Imad guided us home. Who’d have thought a welsh lad would be knocking the winning runs for Pakistan? 🤣

had some good banter with some Indian boys whilst out for dinner there - those boys really do travel well to support their team no matter where in the world they’re playing. Hoping they do us a favour tomorrow and beat England. Makes the game v bangladesh next Friday potentially a quarter final 

7 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Down in Birmingham today

pissed the mrs off by streaming the game around all of Cadbury World then shopping afterwards swearing at everything, going crazy at idiots like Imam and Sarfraz throwing their wickets away then going mental when Imad guided us home. Who’d have thought a welsh lad would be knocking the winning runs for Pakistan? 🤣

had some good banter with some Indian boys whilst out for dinner there - those boys really do travel well to support their team no matter where in the world they’re playing. Hoping they do us a favour tomorrow and beat England. Makes the game v bangladesh next Friday potentially a quarter final 

We had a cracking laugh with the Indian lads last year in Birmingham, they had all the kids up giving them a shot of their drums and getting them face painted etc. 

Not like your guys and the afghans who are hooligans and tarnishing the sport 😂😂😂😂

6 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

We had a cracking laugh with the Indian lads last year in Birmingham, they had all the kids up giving them a shot of their drums and getting them face painted etc. 

Not like your guys and the afghans who are hooligans and tarnishing the sport 😂😂😂😂

Hahaha

My understanding is it was caused by Afghan boys jumping the walls and sitting in other people's seats then refusing to move 

Embarrassing. By and large the 2 sets of supporters get on well. Their whole team practically learnt their cricket in Pakistan and lived there at some point in their lives 

Archer showing his class today. Just needs the wickets to put the icing on his controlled display. 

The run rate is almost at 10 an over now. 

Woakes was very good today. On to Durham on Wednesday against a kiwi side that took a doing yesterday.

back in the mix.

On 28/06/2019 at 12:26, Ozblue said:

The odds of the pommies beating India and the Kiwis are pretty slim, so I'm looking at Pakistan clinching the 4th spot and playing  India in the semi final, with us and the cunts from across the ditch battling it out in the other game. India V Australia for the final.

:hmmm::rofl:

19 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

:hmmm::rofl:

I bet is was as much a surprise to you as it was to me that England totally turned their form around to wallop India and then see the Kiwis put in their worst performance of the tournament  against a resurgent English team that at one stage went from looking like panel beaters to world beaters. England  beaten by Pakistan, England beaten by Sri Lanka....England easily  beat unbeaten India, England thrash  NZ who sat in 2nd place only three days earlier by 119 runs; mate! if that England team were racehorses they would be swabbed and a stewards enquiry held into the bookies betting sheets.

Well done to England for qualifying, so what England team will turn up to play Australia or India in the semi-final?

5 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I bet is was as much a surprise to you as it was to me that England totally turned their form around to wallop India and then see the Kiwis put in their worst performance of the tournament  against a resurgent English team that at one stage went from looking like panel beaters to world beaters. England  beaten by Pakistan, England beaten by Sri Lanka....England easily  beat unbeaten India, England thrash  NZ who sat in 2nd place only three days earlier by 119 runs; mate! if that England team were racehorses they would be swabbed and a stewards enquiry held into the bookies betting sheets.

Well done to England for qualifying, so what England team will turn up to play Australia or India in the semi-final?

Can't chase for shit this WC, Morgan needs to win 2 tosses to set a total on each day