*** Rm Erskine Rec Fund – Now Accepting Donations & Members!

govanblue

I've just spoken to Carol at Erskine Park Home, and she's delighted. She's also blown away by your response. (tu)

She's told me that I can tell you Cammy's "real" name, which is 'Dinger'. (no relation to Cammy!) :D

Apparently Dinger was asking the staff just this morning when could he get to a game. They said they didn't know. Now they do. :thumbup:

Carol told me that Erskine Mains Home also has a resident who is in the same boat as Dinger, so he'll be heading along too. :21:

I've had a look at the Argyle Hospitality package, and I see that it's a three course meal with wine, which is great, but it's a cash bar :( , - so we'll need to give them a few quid for drinks too. (tu)

I think that with just a few more donations, we can raise just enough to cover that. (tu)

Combat Stress have now got back to me - they've got 22 names on their list - which is virtually all of them! :21:

So let's hope I can fight my way through the hordes to get those tickets tonight - plus a dozen for Erskine!

We've got 4 of the Combat Stress tickets already thanks to a couple of Loyal Fund Members. (tu)

But if anyone else has a couple of season ticket seats they're not using on Thursday...

:D

I've just spoken to Carol at Erskine Park Home, and she's delighted. She's also blown away by your response. (tu)

She's told me that I can tell you Cammy's "real" name, which is 'Dinger'. (no relation to Cammy!) :D

Apparently Dinger was asking the staff just this morning when could he get to a game. They said they didn't know. Now they do. :thumbup:

Carol told me that Erskine Mains Home also has a resident who is in the same boat as Dinger, so he'll be heading along too. :21:

I've had a look at the Argyle Hospitality package, and I see that it's a three course meal with wine, which is great, but it's a cash bar :( , - so we'll need to give them a few quid for drinks too. (tu)

I think that with just a few more donations, we can raise just enough to cover that. (tu)

A good news story G B, wonderful. (tu)

Sorry GB been away. I'll give you £20 on Thursday.

Much appreciated SB1 (tu)

He is our God and we are the people

Fuck, I thought you were talking about me there for a second! :lol:

Also, haven't you seen the grammar thread? It's We Is The People. :P