*** Rm Erskine Rec Fund – Now Accepting Donations & Members!

govanblue

A big thank you to Travelrug for his donation towards the hospitality tickets - and also some ordinary tickets. (tu)

Sadly, poor Travelrug can't make the game on Thursday :( - but that didn't stop him buying his two s/t seats anyway - and giving them to us! :thumbup:

So that's two Veterans from Combat Stress sorted for seats (2 very good seats in fact!). Only another dozen or so to go. (tu)

It looks as if we might actually raise enough money to do the whole thing - twice!

ie, send a group of 2 or 3 wheelchair users and 2 or 3 carers to the Argyle Suite for the Motherwell game, and then send them back for the first game of the new season too. (tu)

Which would be nice. :D

Wasn't going to have a beer watching the playoff final but this thread has just put me in a have a beer mood, good thing it's a holiday tomorrow.

Make sure you drink the first few pretty quickly - you'll need to be at least half-cut before the "Being That Raging Ye Rip Up Yer St Renewals" thread reappears later tonight. :lol:

Based on what you've all told me so far, I reckon we are about 8 donations short of our upper target.

Our upper target is not fixed yet. I won't be able to finalise it till I speak to the club, Erskine and Combat Stress on Monday. It's currently something along the lines of...

4 Hospitality tickets v Motherwell - 2 wheelchair users and 2 carers - £428

4 Hospitality tickets v - opening game next season - 2 wheelchair users and 2 carers - £428

Erskine don't even know about this yet, so it'll be a nice surprise for Carol (and Cammy!) on Monday morning. (tu)

Plus:

12 match tickets v Motherwell for Erskine - £60

16 match tickets v Motherwell for Combat Stress - £80

So here's a chance for some of you newer RM members - don't be shy, join the RM Erskine Lunch Fund today - we need you!

A fiver buys a ticket for a Veteran for Thursday Night (and gives you membership of the exclusive RM Erskine Lunch Fund). (tu)

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

And for anyone who hasn't been following the other Erskine threads, here's what we currently have on the go for them...

• Donation - £200 to Erskine Park to buy a TV for the new Sporting Memories Room
  • Donation - £200 to Erskine Mains to buy Reminiscence Boxes and DVD Shelving
  • Falkirk Wheel - Boat Trip and Lunch for 12, (and a visit from some Rangers Legends) - booked for 16th June. (value: £200. Cost to us - Zero. (tu) Thanks to Specialized Security)
  • RDF Fundraising Night (6th June) - 12 tickets for the event of the season! - £180
  • RDF Fundraising Night - £220 spending money (for raffle tickets and drinks)
  • General supplies - 8 bottles of Single Malt, 8 bottles of Whisky and 2 bottles of Gin (approx value: £400)
  • D-Day Party - 84 Whisky Miniatures (for the Ration packs) (value: £200. Cost to us - wait and see! :sherlock: )
  • Rangers TV - An annual Subscription for each of 5 Homes - £250
  • Rangers Match Programmes - An annual Subscription for each of 5 Homes - £250
  • Renew 2 Season Tickets - £650

- which is why we need your donation! :D

Done now pal sorry for the delay

could have a couple of tickets aswell if i pay online tonight and you can pick the paper tickets up through the week if i give you my rangers numbers ?

Definitely! :D

All I need is the 2 Rangers numbers and the seat details, and I can pick up paper replacements. (tu)

Any other s/t holders who can't make the game - we could use your seats. (tu)

Just donated... Great cause. Am away with work so won't be able to go to game as planned (am in the military too, so away a bit) so I thought would be nice if a fellow serviceman could have a ticket on me :) Keep up the good work GB

Brilliant! Cheers Drew. (tu)

And welcome to the Erskine Lunch Fund. You are member # 119. (tu)

thats the tickets bought mate ill pm you seat and rangers numbers (tu)

Brilliant. Cheers Jules. (tu)

That's us now got 4 of the 16 tickets we need for Combat Stress.

I'm going to struggle to find another 12 seats online, so if anyone else has a pair of unused season tickets, I'd love to hear from you. (tu)