Betting Company Fuck Up

AlBear.

Had a 3 team acca over 1.5 goals.

2 came in the third, Vitoria v Ceara, was 1-0 and Vitoria got a penalty. Skybet confirmed my bet as a winner and put the money in my account.

But...Vitoria missed the penalty. Game is still 1-0. I've transferred money to my own account.

Will this stand, or will they take the money back?

2 came in the third, Vitoria v Ceara, was 1-0 and Vitoria got a penalty. Skybet confirmed my bet as a winner and put the money in my account.

But...Vitoria missed the penalty. Game is still 1-0. I've transferred money to my own account.

they will take it back i would think

I'm sure plenty on here would prefer jail to me on their back.

Still got the bet as a confirmed winner, now the game has finished 1-0.

hopefully they do leave it , it was bet365 a cpl year ago it happened too me , they paid out soo i withdrew then they put my account into negative the amount so i had too deposit it again

hopefully they do leave it , it was bet365 a cpl year ago it happened too me , they paid out soo i withdrew then they put my account into negative the amount so i had too deposit it again

I don't mind if they do that. I'll just set up a new account and get the new member £20 free bet.

i done all five games with bet 365 mate and they paid out. never thought anything was wrong until they took my winnings back out after the Sweden game had finished. tried to get on the chat option with them but there are thirty people ahead of me so quite a lot of people had this on i think.

Won £520 with Ladbrokes last weekend , money was credited to my account (mastercard) , so I put my Debit Card onto my account and credited a fiver to it too . Withdrew the £520 into the debit card account , says approved (after a couple of days ) still no in my account . What's going on