Official RM F1 2017-18 Thread

thehost

Anything that gives the cars more speed is good by me. Think bottas will struggle this year and in general think that was a poor decision from Mercedes

Top 5 come season end

Hamilton

Ricciardo

verstappen

bottas

vettel

Don't think they'll be anyone that can stop Hamilton winning the championship but I see bottas been punted and either vettel or Alonso taking the other seat at Mercedes for 18-19 season

7 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Would normally support Hamilton but I still think we've not seen the best of Verstappen and Red Bull Rangers Racing. Downloaded the calendar to my diary but must now study the teams and cars.

Canny wait.

If we can get red bull to be within a few tenths I think the Hamilton Verstappen battles will be a thing of awe :bow:

9 minutes ago, thehost said:

If we can get red bull to be within a few tenths I think the Hamilton Verstappen battles will be a thing of awe :bow:

Aye, Verstappen showed a bit of the Senna attacking mode in that wet race at the end of the season. He's better than Hamilton in my book.

Just now, geneva_ger said:

Aye, Verstappen showed a bit of the Senna attacking mode in that wet race at the end of the season. He's better than Hamilton in my book.

Two racers. I also think Danny Ricc will be getting his arse handed to him big time this year. Young Max will fuck him good and proper in both the driving and mantel areas. Be interesting to see.

I'm still blown away at the rosso car this year. Looks the dogs.

I used to be a big fan of F1. When my boy was little, we used to go to the toy shop, and get him a dinky/matchbox F1 car, and a wee tin of airfix paint, and we'd sit and paint the car, while watching qualifying on TV. So F1 has some good memories for me. The current crop of drivers are good. Hamilton will be hard to beat this season, I can only see reliability stopping him. I've been a McLaren fan for a while now, can't recall why though, but they can't get any worse than they did last season.

Looking forward to the season ahead. Will need to buy a magazine at the weekend, just to see who/what/where/when everybody is. I just get used to seeing a driver, driving for a team then they go to another team. I just learn how to pronounce a drivers name, then they get replaced...

• 2 weeks later...