*** RangersMedia Erskine Fund - The Official 2017/18 Members Thread ***

govanblue

On 07/05/2017 at 10:43 AM, govanblue said:

The minimum £10 (or more if you can!) "membership fee" is treated like any other donation to the Fund, except that because it's your first of the season, it counts as your membership, and gets your name added on the list.  (Being on that list brings several unpublicised benefits btw, but we don't use that as an incentive to join).

Once you've paid that initial donation, there are no further requirements on you for the remainder of the season.  Anything else you donate is either at your own whim, or a completely optional response to any particular cry for help I may make as the season continues. 

Some of our members have relatively higher incomes than you or I, and they are more than welcome to throw large sums of money towards us as often as they like :p: but for most of us, it's as you describe it.  

Sometimes we run an additional (optional) Fundraiser in November (the time of Remembrance) to make sure we have enough money to help Erskine through their Christmas and New Year parties (the time of Celebration).

Oh, and we'd be more than happy to receive a wee bung from any particularly good bookies wins you may get. :lol:

@BluenoseCanuck

Something for you to consider? :thumbup:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Count me in and can you advise how to lodge the donation please?

Noticed that paypal take 6% so if there is a payment method to ensure all my donation goes into the fund, please let me know.

2 hours ago, toad said:

Noticed that paypal take 6% so if there is a payment method to ensure all my donation goes into the fund, please let me know.

:thumbup: Will add you to the Pledged list.

PM to follow with the Bank details.

12 minutes ago, BluenoseCanuck said:

Can someone fill me in on this group? What does the group do and why would I join?

Just trying to get some info. Thanks in advance!

Should give you some info on the outstanding work Govan and his crew do mate.

EDIT: Oh and unlike Dinky and PM Govan always gives us account details and expenditure at the end of the year.

6 minutes ago, Zetland said:

:thumbup: @Malvern

Thanks for providing the link to the 2016 / 2017 Season.

How are the Cats doing this weekend?!

They are bloody miserable, it is tipping it down but they are still out there trying to get more money for the big man.

2 hours ago, toad said:

Haw Toad ya Dirty Bastard! Just tick the Paypal box for 'Friends and Family' and the fund gets the full amount, that is what I done.

Hope all is well. - Get booking a venue! :tu:

2 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Haw Toad ya Dirty Bastard! Just tick the Paypal box for 'Friends and Family' and the fund gets the full amount, that is what I done.

Hope all is well. - Get booking a venue! :tu:

I think this is a like!! :p:

5 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Is the Paypal still fucked?

There is a new PayPal. Will PM the details to you.

Added you to the Pledged list meantime. Thanks for your support. :thumbup:

Transferred to the Donated list. :dance:

Erskine & Combat Stress Season 17/18 Smartcards now renewed...

• 2 for Erskine Park - Donated by Rangers FC
  • 2 for Erskine Park - £650
  • 2 for Erskine Glasgow - £600
  • 4 for Combat Stress - £1060

All seats also ticked for all Home Cup Games.

That's a total of £2310 Spent.  Unfortunately, this season's Membership Donations raised so far stand at just under £2100.  So we're a couple of hundred quid short still.  So we really need to get some more of these Pledged Donations in.  Last season finished hours ago ffs! :p:

Now, that just leaves the 4 RST Seats for Erskine Bishopton Home to worry about.  Hopefully we will hear from Club1872 next week that they plan to renew these 4 seats. :thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Erskine & Combat Stress Season 17/18 Smartcards now renewed...

• 2 for Erskine Park - Donated by Rangers FC
  • 2 for Erskine Park - £650
  • 2 for Erskine Glasgow - £600
  • 4 for Combat Stress - £1060

All seats also ticked for all Home Cup Games.

That's a total of £2310 Spent.  Unfortunately, this season's Membership Donations raised so far stand at just under £2100.  So we're a couple of hundred quid short still.  So we really need to get some more of these Pledged Donations in.  Last season finished hours ago ffs! :p:

Now, that just leaves the 4 RST Seats for Erskine Bishopton Home to worry about.  Hopefully we will hear from Club1872 next week that they plan to renew these 4 seats. :thumbsup:

Outstanding GB I will PM you.

Ways to Donate:

First of all, get yourself on the Pledged List by posting in this thread.  

Then:

1. By Bank transfer (No fees deducted) - PM me or Zetland and we'll give you the sort code and account number to transfer to.  (Note: this is a new Bank Account, so don't use the account details you may have used before)

or

2.  By PayPal - PM me and I will give you the Fund email address to make the PayPal payment to.  (Note: PayPal will deduct a fee from every donation, even if you tick "gift", so this is the least preferred method)

Note:  It's NOT the PayPal link at the top of the page.  That link doesn't work.  PM me or Zetland for the new PayPal address.

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Will sort it soon:tu: was offshore then away. Just home an hour ago but will stick it in GBs account in when I get paid

Excuses, excuses!

GB has new Accounts for PayPal and Bank Transfer. Can PM when you are ready. :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Excuses, excuses!

GB has new Accounts for PayPal and Bank Transfer. Can PM when you are ready. :thumbup:

Fuck you're worse than him haha, I'm sure he will tell you I'm a pain but always good. Just seen his post so on me the account details plz and I will go into the bank and pay it in. Saves the wife questioning what in spending my money on lol

36 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Fuck you're worse than him haha, I'm sure he will tell you I'm a pain but always good. Just seen his post so on me the account details plz and I will go into the bank and pay it in. Saves the wife questioning what in spending my money on lol

Worse than GB - Nicest thing you have ever said to me. :p:

Archived