Club 1872 Statement

superkai

7 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Open my eyes and ears?Dont give any of them a chance mate.Minute they even try any shit just batter in with some home truths and it suddenly goes very quiet.Funny never had your experience of being mocked.Maybe you should be more vocal yourself???

Have you not been to an old firm game recently?  Or an away game at pretty much any ground in Scotland! 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

Yeh, well I've been to 3 old firm games since we were demoted and watched all the rest and anyone pretending that we're not being mocked is kidding themselves on. 

there was plenty of complaints on here after each game that we just sat and did nothing to their goading so I don't know why what I've said is so outrageous.

So you stand there knowing all about the history of that rhancid club and all it's crimes. 

But still feel they have some right to mock us without looking like the stupid cunts they are. 

On 08/07/2017 at 0:50 PM, will2203 said:

Oh, we do love a good statement.

wish people would grow a pair and get on with life!

Some folks need to get out a bit more,....coming to a game at Ibrox would be a tentative step in the right direction.

So you would rather remain silent whilst our haters, assisted by their puppets in the media, attempt to set a ball rolling - the fruition of which would see us stripped of titles and trophies ?

2 hours ago, D'Artagnan said:

So you would rather remain silent whilst our haters, assisted by their puppets in the media, attempt to set a ball rolling - the fruition of which would see us stripped of titles and trophies ?

It's already started D'art. https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/strip-the-titles  7,552  of 8,000 signatures

15 hours ago, jintybear said:

The problem with them is that they don't see the irony in doing everything they can to discredit our great club.

They genuinely think that it was nothing to do with them harbouring a paedophile but it was the the boys club. They are somehow blind to the fact that even after Jock threw the paedo out on his arse as soon as he was gone celtic re-employed the monster where he was free to abuse and ruin as many lives as he wanted.

They don't think it's ironic that most of their past team used tax avoidance schemes and HMRC are chasing them for money. They say we couldn't afford the players when we used the EBT scheme yet Desmond Dermot actually paid, out of his own pocket, for players that their club genuinely couldn't afford and he is on the list for tax avoidance and allegedly a bank he is heavily involved with is being done for money laundering and tax evasion- both illegal.

They boo and heckle their own fans who serve in the armed forces and don't see the irony that it is because of these brave people that they have the freedom that gives them the very right to have an opinion!

They have no shame and no morals.

They can't explain why Jock Stein stopped having any influence at Celtic upon his reign as manager ending, or why he had a rift with the Celtic board. What they do say is it absolutely has nothing to do with Stein's religious background, or him being unhappy at Torbett being allowed back. 

They're insistent that it's silly to suggest there was a cover up from Celtic FC, as the boys club is a "separate entity." (Further irony there in that "separate entities" doesn't apply to PLCs and football clubs, apparently, yet somehow Celtic no longer being owned by the original company doesn't matter. It only matters when it's Rangers.) That's despite the Celtic manager and lawyers speaking to the American family who approached them after a Celtic youth player confided in them. It's also purely coincidental that McGinn and Kelly continued to make money off of Torbett for years after his conviction. It apparently is sectarian point scoring to point out that it looks like there was a cover up and extortion of a paedophile for financial gain.

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you stand there knowing all about the history of that rhancid club and all it's crimes. 

But still feel they have some right to mock us without looking like the stupid cunts they are. 

I see what's happening here.  You realise you've made an arse of this interaction and are now trying to put words into my mouth.  At what point have I said they have the right to mock us?  Not once!!!!!!

right or no right, the reality is they are mocking us and the BTC is something they will cement into their repertoire for years to come. If your argument is it shouldn't bother us then all power to you.  

incidentally, when you say that their scandals and crimes are the reason they can't mock us, then you essentially accept that other clubs without the same scandals must have a right to mock us.  

Like I said you've made an arse of this interaction by jumping to a warped interpretation of what I said!

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

I see what's happening here.  You realise you've made an arse of this interaction and are now trying to put words into my mouth.  At what point have I said they have the right to mock us?  Not once!!!!!!

right or no right, the reality is they are mocking us and the BTC is something they will cement into their repertoire for years to come. If your argument is it shouldn't bother us then all power to you.  

incidentally, when you say that their scandals and crimes are the reason they can't mock us, then you essentially accept that other clubs without the same scandals must have a right to mock us.  

Like I said you've made an arse of this interaction by jumping to a warped interpretation of what I said!

Your the one making an arse of yourself mate if you let those mhanky cunts get to you. 

They can call us cheats this or cheats that all day long for all I care, I would rather die with your history than live with theirs. 

15 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

Have you not been to an old firm game recently?  Or an away game at pretty much any ground in Scotland! 

We sit and sing in CD2 so don't hear the crap being spouted from opposition fans generally and don't go to away games anymore as choose not to give my money to other clubs!Other than that when I do come across any other bullshit soon nip that right in the bud!!