Have the corrupt Sfa/Spfl/Peter liewells cabal came out yet with "any defence "

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

In Scotland maybe, this could be a UK/worldwide criminal investigation and they surely can't escape justice if Desmond has been hiding his dirty money in the club?

He may get away with it, but there's no way that Lawell won't have the worst case scenario in mind when any discussions about us take place in other boardrooms on match days. If he champions hammering us, despite a binding ruling having been made with no right of appeal that prevents any further sanctions, then he's inviting similar sanctions against Celtic should the worst occur. 

But any businesses that have links to Rietumu, it's major shareholders and directors will be of interest to the authorities in the UK and in other countries. (This is bigger than the care home scams he's been implicated in before too.) 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

In Scotland maybe, this could be a UK/worldwide criminal investigation and they surely can't escape justice if Desmond has been hiding his dirty money in the club?

I'd chug myself raw if these corrupt bastards were to get what the fuckers deserve

ps yeah I am having a few drinks .

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'd chug myself raw if these corrupt bastards were to get what the fuckers deserve

ps yeah I am having a few drinks .

What goes around, comes around they say.

After the way that club and it's fans have acted towards us it really would be a dream come true to see them being royally shafted.

Nothing worse than a self righteous smarmy beggar, especially when you know their past, absolute vermin.

And i'm not drinking:lol:

Would Love the tables to turn on "them", and for" them" to get it for covering up child abuse!! they are scum and prove it every time they open their stupid mouths! Sfa etc should be looking at themselves in disgust for letting this get as far as it did... fucking scum. 

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What goes around, comes around they say.

After the way that club and it's fans have acted towards us it really would be a dream come true to see them being royally shafted.

Nothing worse than a self righteous smarmy beggar, especially when you know their past, absolute vermin.

And i'm not drinking:lol:

Bet you wish you were though ?

Too right

You have been putting on so many good posts lately mate :bow:

11 minutes ago, Teddy bear 1873 said:

Would Love the tables to turn on "them", and for" them" to get it for covering up child abuse!! they are scum and prove it every time they open their stupid mouths! Sfa etc should be looking at themselves in disgust for letting this get as far as it did... fucking scum. 

Like your passion mate .Love bears like you 

43 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Bet you wish you were though ?

Too right

You have been putting on so many good posts lately mate :bow:

I enjoy my standby week, well my liver does, but i have to be honest and say i am well jelous mate, could have murdered a few last night sitting watching the 12th highlights on TV.

Cheers mate, had to get the serious head on again after the recent twist of events both on the field and off.

20 hours ago, plumbGER said:

11 arrests made recently regarding historic cases of child abuse, perhaps Peter and his board (apart from a recycled statement to pander to the beggar support) might be too busy trying to staple down the carpet at the paedo harbouring cesspit.

Just a thought.

Aye twas perfect timing when this was released took the derry right off us, hopefully the rabbit hole has been finally been breached.