Taigs with no balls caught out lying again!

Siam69

13 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

All im sayin is we continually shoot ourselves in the foot with things like this gettin posted on social media 

Yet pictures of terrorist bombings within tweets don't?

On 7/13/2017 at 6:42 PM, Captain Hilts said:

Just seen that cunt MacLaughlin on BBC there. They showed the racist Sinclair banner on the bonfire and his actual words were "with a predominantly loyalist background here, it's no surprise c*ltic have refused to take tickets". Fucking scumbag. 

I was jaw droppingly amazed seeing the blatant attempt to tar the Linfield support with that. Absolutely shameless, and it shows once again the BBC Scotland agenda. I'm not one for the paranoid Protestant act, but  by god that was a shameful piece 'sports' journalism. I'm surprised there have not been many more bears having a go at the BBC for that unprofessional act of trolling.

5 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Yet pictures of terrorist bombings within tweets don't?

So you deplore terrorism...

But yer ok with racism..is that what yer saying here?

Im of an age where i temember the dhims throwing bananas at Mark Walters

Were you outraged too at this? 

2 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I was jaw droppingly amazed seeing the blatant attempt to tar the Linfield support with that. Absolutely shameless, and it shows once again the BBC Scotland agenda. I'm not one for the paranoid Protestant act, but  by god that was a shameful piece 'sports' journalism. I'm surprised there have not been many more bears having a go at the BBC for that unprofessional act of trolling.

Every one of that MacLaughlin's reports are blatantly biased against us. He sums up the BBC really.

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

So you deplore terrorism...

But yer ok with racism..is that what yer saying here?

Im of an age where i temember the dhims throwing bananas at Mark Walters

Were you outraged too at this? 

You are a fanny. The fact is the press chose to highlight one act and ignore the other.

In case you missed it you are a fanny. Where the Fuck did I suggest racism is ok? 

Are you one of these mortally offended people on behalf if everyone else?

2 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

You are a fanny. The fact is the press chose to highlight one act and ignore the other.

In case you missed it you are a fanny. Where the Fuck did I suggest racism is ok? 

Are you one of these mortally offended people on behalf if 

everything they do will be ignored by the press..while everything we do will be highlighted and magnified  for full effect.. ffs they are still greetin aboot the walk in Glasgow last week on the gherald website.

Unfortunately folk think its clever posting such stuff on social media and inevitably it ifalls into the wrong hands and used against us.

Nae need for the ipersonal insults .....ya cock jockey :mutley:

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

In case you missed it you are a fanny.

Bit OTT that with the personal insults, he's a good contributor to the site and i can see his point.

4 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

Moronic hanging it in the first place tbh 

Continually shooting ourselves in the foot and giving the loyalist hating  detractors the oxygen they crave 

It wasn't the wisest of moves i have to agree.

But from a community who pride themselves in shouting "Brits out" they are fucking hypocrites to go down that road.

The loyalist detractors don't need much to have a go at us, look at the Glasgow parade that passed off with hardly a bit of bother, they get offended by singing by followers.

The same press who ignore 2 attacks on our Orange halls, now if that was any other group under attack it would be front page news.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Bit OTT that with the personal insults, he's a good contributor to the site and i can see his point.

No worse than I have received on here, I wasn't trying to insinuate racism is acceptable,  I have no idea where he got the idea from the one post I made. 

What was his point? Are you his minder?

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

It wasn't the wisest of moves i have to agree.

But from a community who pride themselves in shouting "Brits out" they are fucking hypocrites to go down that road.

The loyalist detractors don't need much to have a go at us, look at the Glasgow parade that passed off with hardly a bit of bother, they get offended by singing by followers.

The same press who ignore 2 attacks on our Orange halls, now if that was any other group under attack it would be front page news.

Exactly but the gist is that we continually shoot ourselves in the foot and it is being used  by the media against us and the stories are being expanded and embelished daily as click bait for the puddledrinking morons  to spout their anti PUL/Rangers agendas willy nilly.

6 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

No worse than I have received on here, I wasn't trying to insinuate racism is acceptable,  I have no idea where he got the idea from the one post I made. 

Mibbie i misconstrued your post..if so apologies

Point made in above post 

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

His point was, imo, we do ourselves no favours by giving the media things to write about the PUL community via posting pictures like that on social media.

So somebody called you a name before so you have to call someone else a name, how mature.

The Scott Sinclair thing was a daft thing probably done by two 13 year olds. 

It was out of order, but what I find much more out of order is the bias and stigmatising of only one community or set of supporters when such things happen. 

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

It was out of order, but what I find much more out of order is the bias and stigmatising of only one community or set of supporters when such things happen. 

Yup. Two separate issues. Whoever put that banner up is a scumbag and no friend of the PUL community either.

The other one is, as you say, that many people are much more comfortable demonsing that community than the other one.

25 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Remember they painted 'haha66' less than 100 mts from our stadium and it was hardly mentioned , yet this stuff is front page national news 

11 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Remember they painted 'haha66' less than 100 mts from our stadium and it was hardly mentioned , yet this stuff is front page national news 

And they will continue to beat us down....we keep handing them the stick to do so