Imperialbears - Disband the GB petition piss take

Siam69

3 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

:lol: 

Who are these guys? That's brilliant and the statement they released the other week was as well.

Within an hour of the twitter account being set up, and having only 7 followers, the Celtic View ( or Evening Times as it is commonly known) showed how far journalism in Scotland has plummeted. Stacey Mullen ran a story about this ‘pressure group’ and it was the most read story on their website last night! The story even provoked the moon howlers into setting up a ‘Disband the Evening Times’ campaign. Absolute comedy gold. We were courted by Liam O’Hare and James Doleman, It is ironic that these two Rangers haters should be dropping their drawers to us.

We didn’t expect this wee prank to spread like it did, but our next expose will also feature ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, and like their illegal pyrotechnics, it will be explosive.

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

I'm going to join just so I can maybe get a chance to talk to him...

I'll bet :lol:

Whoever they are, it's been a proper, proper tango, a fucking gem.

Those thick cunts are so easy to wind up, you can just imagine the uproar and frantic calls being made all in the space of a few hours :lol:

Imperialbears, take a bow lads :UK:

5 minutes ago, Detroit Lion said:

Absolute fucking genius :lol:

The previous statement about going offline due to a flood caused by hateful Celtic fans hahaha... Played a blinder.

Would like to have seen it last longer, but fuck it. They caught a shitload of the demented throbbers.

http://imperialbears.co.uk/2017/07/24/announcement/

Announcement 

24th July 2017 admin Uncategorized

We regret to inform our followers of a major incident at Imperial Towers. A meeting of the admin team, scheduled for Monday evening, has had to be cancelled due to our regular premises being flooded. This flooding we believe, was caused by the actions of the hate-filled element of the Celtic support on Sunday evening!!
A further statement will follow, expanding on this unfortunate incident 

:happy:

http://imperialbears.co.uk/2017/07/24/disbandgb/

DisbandGB

24th July 2017 admin The Bheasts

Earlier we regrettably advised that our scheduled  meeting was cancelled due to a flooding incident. We can now advise that the reason for the flooding was our members pishing themselves laughing at the reaction to our @disbandgb twitter account and petition. Even for the moon howling Celtic support, the meltdown was of epic proportions!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :UK:

Absolute quality, Tangoed too fuck :lol:

Superb, Dhims caught hook line and sinker. They've had their fun now it's our time to laugh at them. Wednesday is going to be good, i'm off work Wednesday, i'll be noising up every Scumbag on my hate list.

6 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Within an hour of the twitter account being set up, and having only 7 followers, the Celtic View ( or Evening Times as it is commonly known) showed how far journalism in Scotland has plummeted. Stacey Mullen ran a story about this ‘pressure group’ and it was the most read story on their website last night! The story even provoked the moon howlers into setting up a ‘Disband the Evening Times’ campaign. Absolute comedy gold. We were courted by Liam O’Hare and James Doleman, It is ironic that these two Rangers haters should be dropping their drawers to us.

We didn’t expect this wee prank to spread like it did, but our next expose will also feature ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, and like their illegal pyrotechnics, it will be explosive.

Do you have to be buggered to join the GB?