Watford v Rangers

8 hours ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

Have just seen the photos from the game. Any idea why we are wearing that white training kit instead of the home one? Unless it's just because it's a training game as they also wore it against St Johnstone.

Yep I was up all night worrying about that, fuk all this 442or 443 shit, the important stuff is what we wear.  

6 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Yep I was up all night worrying about that, fuk all this 442or 443 shit, the important stuff is what we wear.  

Some of us are superficial bastards who want to know this stuff. Not to the extent of losing sleep mind you. You may want to mention that in your next therapy session. 

5 minutes ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

Some of us are superficial bastards who want to know this stuff. Not to the extent of losing sleep mind you. You may want to mention that in your next therapy session. 

I will mention it to my therapist when we're discussing obsessed child-molesting, IRA supporting bastards who join the forums clubs they hate just to noise people up. He says I should ignore them, he is probably correct. 

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I will mention it to my therapist when we're discussing obsessed child-molesting, IRA supporting bastards who join the forums clubs they hate just to noise people up. He says I should ignore them, he is probably correct. 

If you think that's the best use of the hour ...

14 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Remind me never to question our kit choice. Fuck me the paranoia is rife in you!

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Learn to read not the content but the meaning, you know between the lines,  OMG moronic.

Sorry thought you were describing  the lad asking about the kit.. lines are now read between. To be fair it did come across as directed at that poor guy. Hope you get better soon ??

10 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Sorry thought you were describing  the lad asking about the kit.. lines are now read between. To be fair it did come across as directed at that poor guy. Hope you get better soon ??

There is no betterment, but I'll keep fighting.