Hillary Clinton, Celtic And Lee Rigby

Virtuoso

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

How the fuck am I offended just because I've pointed out something isn't true?

Fuck up :lol:

Why would some rabid republican confide in you? You are full of shit trying to make out you know more than you do,prick

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I do know him now. There's a difference between not being close to someone and not knowing them and that seems to be confusing you here.

I used to spend a lot of time with him but don't now due to differing views. I still occasionally find myself in his company though and still find out about what he gets up to. That's how I know about the group.

I know how much they've changed from starting out until now. It's just nowhere near what this article claims. They've been involved in republican parades and the like but it's certainly not a requirement for new members to have to take part or they won't be allowed to join.

No there's no confusion ... If I was close to someone and not anymore it's perfectly normal to say that you don't know them anymore - it doesn't mean you literally don't know they exist or something anymore. You are confusing yourself it's not me doing that. 

and your last couple of lines, again, like I said at the start you don't know what you are talking about. I'm sorry if that offends you but you honestly don't and I'm not talking about Republican Parades but there are certain things they have to do if they want to be members. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

No there's no confusion ... If I was close to someone and not anymore it's perfectly normal to say that you don't know them anymore - it doesn't mean you literally don't know they exist or something anymore. You are confusing yourself it's not me doing that. 

and your last couple of lines, again, like I said at the start you don't know what you are talking about. I'm sorry if that offends you but you honestly don't and I'm not talking about Republican Parades but there are certain things they have to do if they want to be members. 

If it's someone I used to know then I don't associate with them at all, full stop. That's not the case here hence me not using that term. It's not me that's being confused by it.

We're not going to agree here, I know what I know and you've heard what you've heard. I don't really care if you agree with me or not and vice versa so it's really a pointless debate so we can leave it at that.

5 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If it's someone I used to know then I don't associate with them at all, full stop. That's not the case here hence me not using that term. It's not me that's being confused by it.

We're not going to agree here, I know what I know and you've heard what you've heard. I don't really care if you agree with me or not and vice versa so it's really a pointless debate so we can leave it at that.

What a fucking cabbage you are :lol: you know what you know and I've heard what I've heard ... your info comes from some rebel cunt you used to be pals with when the group started out and before it's went through all sorts of changes in the past decade. In fact I couple probably get my source verified from more than a few on here as it's a well-kent face in the ICF who believe it or not has a family member who's in the GB and well-known in the Republican circles and he get's snippets from the horses mouth so to speak.

It's also common knowledge that it's Provo's/Republican organisation from West Dunbartonshire that funds and educates and schools them. That's not even up for debate tbh.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

What a fucking cabbage you are :lol: you know what you know and I've heard what I've heard ... your info comes from some rebel cunt you used to be pals with when the group started out and before it's went through all sorts of changes in the past decade. In fact I couple probably get my source verified from more than a few on here as it's a well-kent face in the ICF who believe it or not has a family member who's quite in GB and well-known in the Republican and he get's snippets from the horses mouth so to speak.

It's also common knowledge that it's Provo's/Republican organisation from West Dunbartonshire that funds and educates and schools them. That's not even up for debate tbh.

PM me the family members name.

There's an ex-poster on here who went 'under cover' on the GB message board, amassing quite a few thousand posts. They are 100% funded (outwith their general fundraising campaigns) by rabid republicans, not just cunts that wave a tri-colour and sing the solider song - but died in the wool provo's. That is fact.

Once accepted into the inner element of the group - you are expected to attend meetings / briefings / schooled on various aspects of how to get the republican message across etc etc - as stated by K.A.I.

With regards to the tattoos, there's an element of truth and mis-truths surrounding it. A few of the hardcore element do have a GB tattoo. What then happened was a few of the young team / hangers on starting getting them as they thought that would elevate them / give them status.

Someone on here said they are given too much credit - that's not entirely true. The GB go beyond just being an Ultra's group, way beyond it. They're fucking dangerous and need taken down a few pegs or disbanded.

'WE ARE APPALLED' 

Celtic vow to crack down on thugs who shamed club as cops probe vile Lee Rigby chant video

The club says it will take 'take the strongest possible action' as fans' behaviour in Norway comes under scrutiny tonight

BREAKING

By Laura Murray

2nd August 2017, 11:43 am

CELTIC have vowed to crack down on the thugs who have shamed the club as police confirmed they have launched a probe into the vile Lee Rigby chant video.

The group were filmed belting out “F*** Lee Rigby” and “You won’t be f*****g drumming anymore” on the streets of Sunderland ahead of a friendly match last Saturday.

Lee Rigby was murdered after being attacked by knife and machete wielding thugs

Now Celtic have released a statement saying the club is “appalled” by recent events.

The statement said: “Clearly everyone at Celtic is appalled by these events.

“Such behaviour in no way represents Celtic Football Club or our supporters.

“We understand this incident is now subject to an ongoing police enquiry.

Celtic have released a statement

“Let us be clear, in the event that any individuals are identified as being responsible, Celtic will take the strongest possible action.”

Northumbria police confirmed they were looking into the video.

A spokesperson for the force said: “We’re aware of the chants that were made and are looking into these to see if any criminal offences took place and will take necessary action.”

The investigation by police comes just days after officers seized CCTV footage of a separate flare attack on a shop.

Celtic are in Champions League action tonight in Trondheim as they face a crunch match against Rosenborg.

And travelling fans’ behaviour will be under scrutiny.

The club has been fined and forced to act on behaviour by sections of the support even before the shame in Sunderland.

Sorry if a repost, saw a link on FB.

======================

SICK YOBS 

Lee Rigby’s disgusted mum brands Celtic fans who sang about murdered Army son “scum” and demands apology from club bosses over vile chants

Tragic Lee, 25, was attacked with knives and a machete by fanatics Michael Adebolajo, 28, and Michael Adebowale, 22, in London in 2013

EXCLUSIVE

By Thomas Brown

1st August 2017, 10:24 pm

LEE Rigby’s mum wept after seeing a video of sick Celtic yobs singing about his murder before branding them “scum”.

Disgusted Lyn, 50, demanded an apology from club bosses after bursting into tears at footage of Hoops louts chanting about the slain Army fusilier.

Lee Rigby’s distraught mum Lyn slams fans for sick chants about son

The vile group were filmed belting out “F*** Lee Rigby” and “You won’t be f*****g drumming anymore” on the streets of Sunderland ahead of their match last Saturday.

Lyn, whose son Lee was slain in a terror attack four years ago, told The Scottish Sun: “I haven’t stopped crying since I saw that video.”

She said: “Celtic need to denounce these scum wearing their team’s shirt and apologise for what they have done.

Lee Rigby was murdered after being attacked by knife and machete wielding thugs

3 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

There's an ex-poster on here who went 'under cover' on the GB message board, amassing quite a few thousand posts. They are 100% funded (outwith their general fundraising campaigns) by rabid republicans, not just cunts that wave a tri-colour and sing the solider song - but died in the wool provo's. That is fact.

Once accepted into the inner element of the group - you are expected to attend meetings / briefings / schooled on various aspects of how to get the republican message across etc etc - as stated by K.A.I.

With regards to the tattoos, there's an element of truth and mis-truths surrounding it. A few of the hardcore element do have a GB tattoo. What then happened was a few of the young team / hangers on starting getting them as they thought that would elevate them / give them status.

Someone on here said they are given too much credit - that's not entirely true. The GB go beyond just being an Ultra's group, way beyond it. They're fucking dangerous and need taken down a few pegs or disbanded.

The taigs have always been good at that, no matter what Republican grouping, Provo's, INLA, Officals etc, especially in Jail, but also in general.

I remember reading an article by either Gusty Spence or David Ervine where he was saying about in jail if they held classes for gun maintenance, how to make sure it didn't jam or whatever, they'd get loads. But if they held classes to educate the Loyalist prisoners about their history, history of the conflict over the 100's of years, exactly why they had ended up in the then Long Kesh etc, practically no one would turn up.

I don't really know much about the preteen brigade but they're certainly good at keeping the lid tight on things, I have no doubt there will be a strict vetting process for folk who want to join, surely they'd have to prove themselves in some way to get in with the group

4 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

They're the face of the republican movement in Scotland to act like they're just wee boys with flags is dangerously nieve 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

The taigs have always been good at that, no matter what Republican grouping, Provo's, INLA, Officals etc, especially in Jail, but also in general.

I remember reading an article by either Gusty Spence or David Ervine where he was saying about in jail if they held classes for gun maintenance, how to make sure it didn't jam or whatever, they'd get loads. But if they held classes to educate the Loyalist prisoners about their history, history of the conflict over the 100's of years, exactly why they had ended up in the then Long Kesh etc, practically no one would turn up.

I remember an interview with David Ervine where he said upon entering Long Kesh Gusty Spence asked him "Why are you here?" Ervine said at first he thought Spence was just being an arrogant bastard but later learned that he was trying to encourage Loyalist prisoners to educate themselves on the history of the conflict and the reasons for it. He said the republicans were good at educating their people while many of the Loyalists were ignorant of the history. He wasn't asking what Ervine was convicted of he was asking the reasons he and so many young loyalists became involved in the conflict in the first place.  After that they began teaching classes etc

The fact is even today many folk cling to Loyalism etc while not really knowing anything about the history, many young Loyalists don't know anything about the history of even the modern conflict let alone the Williamite Wars etc, it's a shame because regardless of what side your on or even if you're a neutral it's a very rich and interesting history that people should know about as it's an important part of the history of their country 

52 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I remember an interview with David Ervine where he said upon entering Long Kesh Gusty Spence asked him "Why are you here?" Ervine said at first he thought Spence was just being an arrogant bastard but later learned that he was trying to encourage Loyalist prisoners to educate themselves on the history of the conflict and the reasons for it. He said the republicans were good at educating their people while many of the Loyalists were ignorant of the history. He wasn't asking what Ervine was convicted of he was asking the reasons he and so many young loyalists became involved in the conflict in the first place.  After that they began teaching classes etc

The fact is even today many folk cling to Loyalism etc while not really knowing anything about the history, many young Loyalists don't know anything about the history of even the modern conflict let alone the Williamite Wars etc, it's a shame because regardless of what side your on or even if you're a neutral it's a very rich and interesting history that people should know about as it's an important part of the history of their country 

Yep, maybe the same interview, and unfortunately true. 

It is indeed a very rich and interesting history, I've read loads from Cromwell onwards. 

I get embarrassed when some are interviewed and asked stuff like why do they have 11th night bonfires, and they haven't a clue. Though the same for many taigs, they know the importance of, and do and always have tried more to educate or indoctrinate their 'followers'.  

16 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yep, maybe the same interview, and unfortunately true. 

It is indeed a very rich and interesting history, I've read loads from Cromwell onwards. 

I get embarrassed when some are interviewed and asked stuff like why do they have 11th night bonfires, and they haven't a clue. Though the same for many taigs, they know the importance of, and do and always have tried more to educate or indoctrinate their 'followers'.  

Another thing I've noticed is loyalists are dead critical of other loyalists, one upmanship, like if you say your a loyalist some folk want you to pass a test before they believe you like "well what year did X happen?" Or "well do you know who X is?". There's an element of "I'm more staunch than you" that I think is more a trait of loyalists than republicans. Republicans seem more welcoming of each other at times. I've always though this to be quite unfortunate as we're a kind of dying breed and should stick together instead of challenging each other. If I meet a fellow loyalist I'm just glad to meet someone who shares the same beliefs and interests as me instead of trying to one up them