Hillary Clinton, Celtic And Lee Rigby

Virtuoso

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Are you? you've never mentioned it.

Anyway, they are 100% funded and educated by whatever word you want to use to describe IRA group's with finance. You can pick whatever name for them you want. 

Sound!

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yes you are. So is Siam to an extent.

But OK if it makes you's feel better they aren't funded and educated and made to go through a sign-up process by the people mentioned. I take it all back and I feel really stupid now.

I never said they weren't funded by Republican sympathizers, the actual Provo's and most Republican groups were very good at indoctrinating or further indoctrinating those who they came in contact with, in jail or outside.

I know next to fuck all about them, so wouldn't know, but I know they are not connected to the Provo's, no matter how much they would like to be.

World of difference

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

You admitted you used to know a guy who was a founder in it's infancy but the group has changed a lot since it's formation. 

My information is as accurate as it get's and you really don't have a clue how organised, well funded, educated and militant they are. Our fans groups are miles behind them whether we chose to admit it or not.  

Let's be honest you and Siam's issues are with the VB article and you's are dying to try and make them look like their info is wrong or inaccurate when it really isn't. 

Honestly believe whatever you want it doesn't bother me in the slightest but you know yourself you don't really know. Let's be honest. 

I said I used to be close to him. Didn't say I used to know him but don't let me stop you trying to twist my words. I agreed that the group has changed a lot since it's formation but just not to the extent that you're claiming.

I'm not dying to try and do anything regarding the VB or their info. I didn't even read the full article, I cringed and stopped reading after the Hilary Clinton quote and only read the claims about the GB when it was quoted in the thread and that's when I decided to declare it as bullshit because that's what it is.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You admitted you used to know a guy who was a founder in it's infancy but the group has changed a lot since it's formation. 

My information is as accurate as it get's and you really don't have a clue how organised, well funded, educated and militant they are. Our fans groups are miles behind them whether we chose to admit it or not.  

Let's be honest you and Siam's issues are with the VB article and you's are dying to try and make them look like their info is wrong or inaccurate when it really isn't. 

Honestly believe whatever you want it doesn't bother me in the slightest but you know yourself you don't really know. Let's be honest. 

Fuck sake give my head peace will you.

Pathetic!

If you can point out one article by the VB's where I've critics the actual article, it'll be a first.

My point was your terminology was wrong, just accept it ffs, instead of making shit up.

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Sound!

I never said they weren't funded by Republican sympathizers, the actual Provo's and most Republican groups were very good at indoctrinating or further indoctrinating those who they came in contact with, in jail or outside.

I know next to fuck all about them, so wouldn't know, but I know they are not connected to the Provo's, no matter how much they would like to be.

World of difference

Well here (rightly or wrongly in your eyes) were call Republican organisations with links to the IRA (dissident or otherwise) Provo's

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I said I used to be close to him. Didn't say I used to know him but don't let me stop you trying to twist my words. I agreed that the group has changed a lot since it's formation but just not to the extent that you're claiming.

I'm not dying to try and do anything regarding the VB or their info. I didn't even read the full article, I cringed and stopped reading after the Hilary Clinton quote and only read the claims about the GB when it was quoted in the thread and that's when I decided to declare it as bullshit because that's what it is.

How can you be close to someone you don't know? :confused:

Fuck sake give my head peace will you.

Pathetic!

If you can point out one article by the VB's where I've critics the actual article, it'll be a first.

My point was your terminology was wrong, just accept it ffs, instead of making shit up.

What's pathetic is because you used to live in N.Ireland decades ago you go into threads throwing that around like anything you say is gospel compared to anyone else. Were you not having a go at an article of theirs last week that was in the Bears Den? the one a few others moaned about? if I'm wrong then I apologise. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

How can you be close to someone you don't know? :confused:

Jesus Christ are you really that fucking dim? :lol:

I never said I don't know him. I said I used to be close to him but I'm not anymore, obviously I still know him.

You said I claimed I used to know him which wasn't what I said. Hope this helps.

Jesus Christ are you really that fucking dim? :lol:

I never said I don't know him. I said I used to be close to him but I'm not anymore, obviously I still know him.

You said I claimed I used to know him which wasn't what I said. Hope this helps.

Re-read it again, carefully and you will see the confusion.

Then again maybe not.

You've proved to me you honestly don't have a clue what you are rambling about either way on this. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

What's pathetic is because you used to live in N.Ireland decades ago you go into threads throwing that around like anything you say is gospel compared to anyone else. Were you not having a go at an article of theirs last week that was in the Bears Den? the one a few others moaned about? if I'm wrong then I apologise. 

Nonsense, there is a world of difference from the actual Provos and a few rag tag republican groups. That's my point and a fact.

No I wasn't having a go at any VB article. I've had issues with a few individual members, but never criticised any articles, i'm constantly praising them and anyone else who exposes and takes the fight to the cunts who try to demonise our club and support.

Just now, Siam69 said:

Nonsense, there is a world of difference from the actual Provos and a few rag tag republican groups. That's my point and a fact.

No I wasn't having a go at any VB article. I've had issues with a few individual members, but never criticised any articles, i'm constantly praising them and anyone else who exposes and takes the fight to the cunts who try to demonise our club and support.

and again (hopefully for the last time) we call any Republican groups here with links to the IRA dissident or otherwise, provo's. 

I apologise if the terminology isn't quite right for you but I'm not perfect. Sorry.

Re-read it again, carefully and you will see the confusion.

Then again maybe not.

You've proved to me you honestly don't have a clue what you are rambling about either way on this. 

You're right. My opinion isn't the same as yours so obviously I'm just making all this up.

Apologies, I'll stop replying and let you continue passing off rumours as facts.

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

You're right. My opinion isn't the same as yours so obviously I'm just making all this up.

Apologies, I'll stop replying and let you continue passing off rumours as facts.

I'm not accusing you of making anything up - I am saying you don't have the first clue what you are talking about and continued to ignore what I've said about the group original "that you used to know" started the group up in it's infancy before things are the way they are now.

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you with a wet fish mate because you chose not to believe what someone clued up on this is telling you, all because you used to know a guy who was in the group at the start/started it up when things were different.

and again (hopefully for the last time) we call any Republican groups here with links to the IRA dissident or otherwise, provo's. 

I apologise if the terminology isn't quite right for you but I'm not perfect. Sorry.

Fuck Sake :lol:

Just now, K.A.I said:

I'm not accusing you of making anything up - I am saying you don't have the first clue what you are talking about and continued to ignore what I've said about the group original "that you used to know" started the group up in it's infancy before things are the way they are now.

You wouldn't know a fact if it hit you with a wet fish mate because you chose not to believe what someone clued up on this is telling you, all because you used to know a guy who was in the group at the start/started it up.

Has your account been hacked by a retard?

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Has your account been hacked by a retard?

No, I'm currently debating with one (I think)

What have I said wrong now? you used to be close to/knew a guy who was in the group at the start.

Yes or no? 

Just now, K.A.I said:

No, I'm currently debating with one (I think)

What have I said wrong now? you used to be close to/knew a guy who was in the group at the start.

Yes or no? 

I used to be close to a guy who started the group. He's still heavily involved with them.

I don't know where you've got the assumption that he was only involved in their infancy and isn't now.

I used to be close to a guy who started the group. He's still heavily involved with them.

I don't know where you've got the assumption that he was only involved in their infancy and isn't now.

Yes I gathered that, but if you don't know him now, how do you know the in's and out's of the group now? you intimated that you had an idea of the workings way back at the start (when you knew/were close to him)

That's my point. 

When you knew him (when the group had just started up) things were different to what they are now.

What's difficult about that to understand? 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Who's the head blag now? ... want me to say it again or you want to keep quoting all night that only Sin Feinn are provos? 

Head Blag?

You say what you want, it's a simple misunderstanding in terminology due to different areas.

It's the nonsense by you saying i'm somehow criticising the VB article, and not just this one. Which is nonsense, that's why i'm shaking me head, going fuck sake at it all. Go find a VB article where I have, I think you'll find the reverse is true.

Head Blag?

You say what you want, it's a simple misunderstanding in terminology due to different areas.

It's the nonsense by you saying i'm somehow criticising the VB article, and not just this one. Which is nonsense, that's why i'm shaking me head, going fuck sake at it all. Go find a VB article where I have, I think you'll find the reverse is true.

Fair enough 

Yes I gathered that, but if you don't know him now, how do you know the in's and out's of the group now? you intimated that you had an idea of the workings way back at the start (when you knew/were close to him)

That's my point. 

When you knew him (when the group had just started up) things were different to what they are now.

What's difficult about that to understand? 

I do know him now. There's a difference between not being close to someone and not knowing them and that seems to be confusing you here.

I used to spend a lot of time with him but don't now due to differing views. I still occasionally find myself in his company though and still find out about what he gets up to. That's how I know about the group.

I know how much they've changed from starting out until now. It's just nowhere near what this article claims. They've been involved in republican parades and the like but it's certainly not a requirement for new members to have to take part or they won't be allowed to join.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I know all about them. Well enough to know that the majority of the rumours peddled about them aren't true.

I used to be very close to someone who went on to become one of the "founding fathers" of their group. Obviously not close at all anymore but still know enough and hear enough to know that their shitty group get given far too much credit.

They probably wish they were as radicalised as they're made out to be.

You seem offended that people are having a go at these cunts,why? How can one of us be close to one of those fuckers? They are well funded,well run and have professional legal people and politicians backing them so I don't think they are as small time as you make out. You know all about them fuck all.

Just now, Dickie said:

You seem offended that people are having a go at these cunts,why? How can one of us be close to one of those fuckers? They are well funded,well run and have professional legal people and politicians backing them so I don't think they are as small time as you make out. You know all about them fuck all.

How the fuck am I offended just because I've pointed out something isn't true?

Fuck up :lol:

Simmer down guys, we are meant to be on the same side. I haven't even managed to read the VB article as you are clogging up the thread. Some may know more than others re GB and their methods but try to be a bit more constructive and less confrontational.  Seems to me that Siam69 has an understanding of a word as a result of his original place of residence in Northern Ireland. Here in the West of Scotland that word is used as a general term. No need to go any further on this as it is only a term of reference and should be understood by both of you. KAI has been aware of a guy who was in at the start of gb and by my understanding still knows him and therefore has an awareness of what gb are up to. LPB has current knowledge of what goes on in gb and is calling it as he sees it so no need to be disrespectful to fellow Bears opinions.