Thoughts on Neymar as a player?

Gaz52

3 minutes ago, BluesClues said:

How much are they allowed to outspend by over three seasons before they breach FFP, is it £30m?

Reports are that the total of this transfer including purchase price, fees and wages is near £450m, so accounting for this over the 5 year contract is still a £90m a year cost.

They'll have to offload a lot to break even on this.

Everyone knows the whole system is corrupt as fuck but there's never been such a blatant fuck-you to the rules before. As I said it's a test for the authorities as to how they deal with it.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Everyone knows the whole system is corrupt as fuck but there's never been such a blatant fuck-you to the rules before. As I said it's a test for the authorities as to how they deal with it.

Arent 300 million of that paid to him for being ambassador for the Qatar World Cup? :pipe: 

53 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Football is fucked, this is just another nail in the coffin.

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Arent 300 million of that paid to him for being ambassador for the Qatar World Cup? :pipe: 

Aye. It's all above board.

Personally I'd love for some brave Uefa bureaucrat to stand up and call out this corruption for what it is.

I'm not holding my breath though.

Just now, The Beast said:

Aye. It's all above board.

Personally I'd love for some brave Uefa bureaucrat to stand up and call out this corruption for what it is.

I'm not holding my breath though.

Agree. Its pretty easy to see whats happening. I know technically they are paying him for the Qatar World Cup but surely they could somehow state the obvious on how this is an obscene (unprecedented) fee for such a gig and fuck them for it?

FFP is load of shite in the first place and should be consigned to the garbage.

If club owners can afford to pay, so fuckng what?! Their money, their club and should be able to pump in as much money as they want ffs.

It came about with that corrupt taig loving cunt Platini wanted to stop the rich clubs humping his beloved French teams out of the CL before PSG and Monaco were taken over by the Qataries and Russian olligarch respectively.

Just get this this stupid fucking ruling to fuck.

A Brazilian Barrie McKay who shites it and dives more.

He does not come close to Messi or the greatest player of all time - Ronaldinho.

They humiliate you with skill then, when you try to take them out hard with the body, as John Terry attempted, you bounce off them.

1 hour ago, baxterboy said:

A Brazilian Barrie McKay who shites it and dives more.

He does not come close to Messi or the greatest player of all time - Ronaldinho.

They humiliate you with skill then, when you try to take them out hard with the body, as John Terry attempted, you bounce off them.

Simmer down.