Fully Expected This Cheating To Keep Us From Winning

BloodRunsBlue

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So the referee helped us win last week; or is he only to blame when we lose? Our players shouldn't have got into things yesterday. When Dorrans was tackled he should just have stayed down, and then got on with it; for that to happen over such a minor tackle is pathetic really. It was a minor tackle, and Dorrans over-reacts. Anyone would think it was a dirty match, but it wasn't; neither team played the game like that; it was one incident that got out of hand when it shouldn't have. The referee had a poor match, he actually ruined what was then a very good game of football; but is there some conspiracy implied by the OP? Nah, not for me.

The compliant media is also complicit in this cheating. The headlines and photos in the paper all set up to allow a completely false respective put on the game. "Rangers lost their rag in an ill tempered affair". The same papers have already questioned this referee's ability to manage in the top flight but saw no reason to reiterate it after his dreadful performance yesterday. Another headline after papers reporters believed decisions went Rangers way"John Beaton performance in Rangers versus Hamilton tie defied logic and belief - Richmond" He was hammered in that one sided report, yet lauded in this one. 

The referees will be aware of this and realise that their careers are in jeopardy if they miss an opportunity to send a Rangers player off, 50/50 decisions will not be allowed to go Rangers way at all in the current environment. 

36 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

So the referee helped us win last week; or is he only to blame when we lose? Our players shouldn't have got into things yesterday. When Dorrans was tackled he should just have stayed down, and then got on with it; for that to happen over such a minor tackle is pathetic really. It was a minor tackle, and Dorrans over-reacts. Anyone would think it was a dirty match, but it wasn't; neither team played the game like that; it was one incident that got out of hand when it shouldn't have. The referee had a poor match, he actually ruined what was then a very good game of football; but is there some conspiracy implied by the OP? Nah, not for me.

Tbf Dorrans reacted because they had already had a few wee nibbles at him before that point.

I agree his reaction kicked off the full incident which leads to Jack getting sent off but you've made out like it was 1 wee minor tackle and it wasn't.

16 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

I seen this coming and its been my biggest fear all the way through the lower leagues. They will not allow us to reach the top of the game in this shitehole again.

How many times in his career has Jack been sent off?  Just his second game in the corrupt Scottish league with a Rangers shirt on his back and he gets Red carded for fuck all.

Referees know they will not be slaughtered either by their bosses at the corrupt SFA, or by the masses in the mhedia  across TV, radio or in the newspapers  for showing their hate for us. There will be no lengthy debate from the slime at the BBC about wrong decisions costing us points. They will be applauded and lauded for their "bravery" by every one of our enemies and from fans of every other club in this cesspit backwater that used to be Scotland.

If this is left and goes unchallenged, we are fucked, and so is Scottish fitbaw.

FUCK THEM ALL

:lol: oh dear - some shocking refereeing today but this is just paranoid laden nonsense 

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

Tbf Dorrans reacted because they had already had a few wee nibbles at him before that point.

I agree his reaction kicked off the full incident which leads to Jack getting sent off but you've made out like it was 1 wee minor tackle and it wasn't.

In that case Dorans has to be more clever. He over-reacts and he shouldn't have.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

In that case Dorans has to be more clever. He over-reacts and he shouldn't have.

Dorrans had every right to react the way he did, they had been getting at him all game with the referee doing fuck all.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Whether he had every right to react the way he did is irrelevant to my point.

You said he shouldn't have done what he did, but that's BS he did the right thing.

Guest Lloyd72

No he didn't. For a tackle like that he could have been more clever and the player doing the tackle would have been booked.

The player should have been booked regardless of his reaction

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

No he didn't. For a tackle like that he could have been more clever and the player doing the tackle would have been booked.

That logic only applies if you assume the referee isn't an absolute retard, which John Beaton unfortunately is

Guest Lloyd72

It was a tackle from behind, and if Dorrans goes down the player gets booked.

he did go down, then he got up and squared up to him and the hibs players started getting involved, would also like to point out that Miller our apparent captain was nowhere to be seen when this was happening. Absolutely shat it.

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

he did go down, then he got up and squared up to him and the hibs players started getting involved, would also like to point out that Miller our apparent captain was nowhere to be seen when this was happening. Absolutely shat it.

A bit pedantic, I meant stay down.

Guest Lloyd72

A bit pedantic, I meant stay down.

I don't want my players staying on the ground I want to see that they're up for the fight. Ref bottled it though

Just now, Lloyd72 said:

I don't want my players staying on the ground I want to see that they're up for the fight. Ref bottled it though

I want them winning matches, and his reaction led to us being a man down. He stays down, their player gets booked, and he has to be careful for the rest of the match; put it this way, he doesn't go in like that a second time. It's called using your head, which the best teams do.

Guest Lloyd72

I want them winning matches, and his reaction led to us being a man down. He stays down, their player gets booked, and he has to be careful for the rest of the match; put it this way, he doesn't go in like that a second time. It's called using your head, which the best teams do.

His reaction got Jack sent off? Naw it never. the ref having no bottle got him sent off.

16 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Dorrans had every right to react the way he did, they had been getting at him all game with the referee doing fuck all.

It worked for them...after that incident Dorrans was poor and did nothing the reat if the gane