Fully Expected This Cheating To Keep Us From Winning

BloodRunsBlue

13 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

I've not had the benefit of seeing a replay yet but from where I was sitting it clearly looked like he swung his head towards him and everyone around me was saying the same thing. 

What I thought I saw was some cunt square up to Dorrans, then Jack grab him by the shoulders and chuck him on the floor. That was it, a tamer version of what Stokes did to Tav.

Wish some cunt would just post a video of it.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

What I thought I saw was some cunt square up to Dorrans, then Jack grab him by the shoulders and chuck him on the floor. That was it, a tamer version of what Stokes did to Tav.

I seen Dorrans and one of their players squaring up initially and then it was in the scuffle that followed that I seen that with Jack. Said to my mate straight away that it looked like he had swung the head at him and he agreed plus others around us were saying the same.

We were all raging he got sent off obviously but not many where I was sitting seemed surprised.

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

You sure?

I million percent I turned to the guy next to me and said jack is off n he asked why as he thought it was just a foul and I said jack made the motion to nut the cunt in green and some official must've seen it and sure as fuck he was off, Ryan unfortunately imo blew the game for us with a moment of madness, we would've had a good chance way 11 men 

13 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I saw it on telly. Dorrans and the junkie got into a scuffle, Ryan Jack was right next to them, another junkie comes belting in like he's about to lamp some cunt, runs, sorry barges right into Jack who simply pushed him off, of all the players involved Jack was the one who didn't deserve a booking let alone a sending off.

He didn't headbutt anyone from what i saw

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

I million percent I turned to the guy next to me and said jack is off n he asked why as he thought it was just a foul and I said jack made the motion to nut the cunt in green and some official must've seen it and sure as fuck he was off, Ryan unfortunately imo blew the game for us with a moment of madness, we would've had a good chance way 11 men 

If it's the clip in the match thread, he's head to head with Stokes, but if anyone moves the head it's definitely Stokes.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

If it's the clip in the match thread, he's head to head with Stokes, but if anyone moves the head it's definitely Stokes.

I've not  seen any clips I just seen the daft cunt motion his head as if to drop the nut during the game. I'll try and see if I can find the bit I'm talking about mate 

8 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

If it's the same clip that Tenerife bear has shared in the Stokes thread then that's not what I seen. It's came either before/after that clip.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

I'm not sure what your point is.

It's a yellow unless the ref deems there to be intent to make contact.

The ref issued a red. Self explanatory.

It's highly unlikely the ref has seen a player intend to headbutt another player and miss. (and that should also be in his match report if that's the reason).
From your post your assuming it is the reason. Either way you look at it the referee would still have made the wrong call. And he's made more 'mistakes' on top of that in his inabilty to apply the laws of the game fairly to both teams. Both in this incident and elsewhere during the game.

8 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

It's highly unlikely the ref has seen a player intend to headbutt another player and miss. (and that should also be in his match report if that's the reason).
From your post your assuming it is the reason. Either way you look at it the referee would still have made the wrong call. And he's made more 'mistakes' on top of that in his inabilty to apply the laws of the game fairly to both teams. Both in this incident and elsewhere during the game.

Nobody is disputing the ref was shite. I have no idea why you're telling me this.

2 hours ago, BloodRunsBlue said:

I seen this coming and its been my biggest fear all the way through the lower leagues. They will not allow us to reach the top of the game in this shitehole again.

How many times in his career has Jack been sent off?  Just his second game in the corrupt Scottish league with a Rangers shirt on his back and he gets Red carded for fuck all.

Referees know they will not be slaughtered either by their bosses at the corrupt SFA, or by the masses in the mhedia  across TV, radio or in the newspapers  for showing their hate for us. There will be no lengthy debate from the slime at the BBC about wrong decisions costing us points. They will be applauded and lauded for their "bravery" by every one of our enemies and from fans of every other club in this cesspit backwater that used to be Scotland.

If this is left and goes unchallenged, we are fucked, and so is Scottish fitbaw.

FUCK THEM ALL

Refs are shite scared of Lennon, the prick couldn't wait to get his card out for Rangers players today, yet McGeouch was snapping people down everytime they got the ball and didn't get booked until later on in the game. 

Cardoso does one bad tackle and he's booked right away

How yer ma's yer da Stokes stayed on the pitch as well was unreal

23 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

Nobody is disputing the ref was shite. I have no idea why you're telling me this.

I didn't think you were saying the ref was shite one way or the other. My first response to you was just to make the point that headbutt motions without contact usually are not red cards. My last response was because you said it was "self explanatory" that the referee had seen intent but at the moment we don't know that is the case.

Also, if both players heads were together, they should both have been booked. Stokes would have been off with it being his second bookable offence.

7 minutes ago, Loyal Bear 72 said:

I didn't think you were saying the ref was shite one way or the other. My first response to you was just to make the point that headbutt motions without contact usually are not red cards. My last response was because you said it was "self explanatory" that the referee had seen intent but at the moment we don't know that is the case.

Also, if both players heads were together, they should both have been booked. Stokes would have been off with it being his second bookable offence.

I really can't grasp what you find difficult about this.

Headbutt motion without contact is a yellow unless the ref deems it to be intent to make contact.

The fact he's given a red would suggest he's deemed it exactly that. Either that or he just doesn't know the rules.

14 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

I really can't grasp what you find difficult about this.

Headbutt motion without contact is a yellow unless the ref deems it to be intent to make contact.

The fact he's given a red would suggest he's deemed it exactly that. Either that or he just doesn't know the rules.

Don't worry I perfectly understand your point. I just don't believe for a second that the ref or assistant refs seen Jack either headbutting another player or try to headbutt another player.

I just seen Popcorn teeth on Sky  refer to the ref as " John "  John must have seen something more is sinister .

Reminds me of the interviews he used to do with a certain Bbc Correspondent  .. "ok thanks very much Chris"

You have to remind yourself . This guy hates refs . well he used to .

He got McDonald sacked . Remember him . We won at Scumdome with him . He also sent off Shrek at Ibrox.

Point I'm making . This mutant ugly faced little fucktard would never call this ref by his first name . If he wasn't a friendly sort

4 hours ago, JograBear said:

100% this was cheating. So many biased decisions the whole match.

Mentioned it somewhere else but the one that got me was McGeough avoiding a second yellow after a blatant foul on Hererra on the half way line , second yellow card all day long , could not believe it and don't get me started about the wee cunt diving all game.