Rangers Picture Thread

5 hours ago, thedarvelmarvel said:
13 hours ago, Callum_Doon said:

Attributed as:

'Evans of celtic and Cox of Rangers compete... Rangers won 4-0'.

It's also attributed as 1949.

2636282-1024x1024.jpg

would,nt say that was evans.derff.the marvel.

Looks more like someone called Alec Boden, but I wouldn't know for sure 

On 16/10/2018 at 23:00, Bobby Hume said:

Insurance liability and HSE restrictions were cited by the current board as the reasons it did not go ahead mate.

:UK:

I was going to say.. If your good self or anyone knew of any online articles re this, it would really interesting. Chances though are, in hindsight, we would need to research actual newspaper archives.

1 hour ago, Callum_Doon said:

I was going to say.. If your good self or anyone knew of any online articles re this, it would really interesting. Chances though are, in hindsight, we would need to research actual newspaper archives.

Rangers would be liabl;e for any injuries or liable if the injuries kept people off work. employers are supposed to insure workers

34 minutes ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

Rangers would be liabl;e for any injuries or liable if the injuries kept people off work. employers are supposed to insure workers

It"s been an extraordinary, fascinating, wee highlight here, with photographs of how Ibrox evolved! :morepopcorn:

2 hours ago, thedarvelmarvel said:

?

3 hours ago, Callum_Doon said:

It was more a case of me outlining the differences of what the risks were for working men and women back in the 50's mate ..... as opposed to todays sometimes difficult to believe restrictions .... I sometimes wonder how we manage to finish projects today with all the safety procedures that todays workforce and employers have to comply with .... not complaining of course ... as every person should be safe at his work place and be able to go home to there family as healthy as they were when they left for work.

Obviously when this happened (circa 2015) the rules had to be adhered to .... it was a great gesture but as sincere as the troops were  ... The Rangers had to cover themselves as has been explained in the post above by thedarvelmarvel.

:UK:

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

It was more a case of me outlining the differences of what the risks were for working men and women back in the 50's mate ..... as opposed to todays sometimes difficult to believe restrictions .... I sometimes wonder how we manage to finish projects today with all the safety procedures that todays workforce and employers have to comply with .... not complaining of course ... as every person should be safe at his work place and be able to go home to there family as healthy as they were when they left for work....

That's such a further insightful and heartfelt contribution.

:snapoutofit: