McCoist New Scotland Manager?

AM1872

On 13/10/2017 at 00:57, Bristoe1872 said:

Greig won 2 SC's and 2LC's and got to the QF of the EC beating Juventus and also became the first side to win away in Euro competition at the home of PSV. He was a poor manager by Rangers standards but nowhere near the shipwreck that was McCoist who with a decent squad got hoofed from Europe twice to pub sides and lost to Falkirk in the LC. Never mind the shite that was to follow afterwards.  

Weren't exactly pub sides.

Not that I'm defending his record.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Your attempt to defend "broony" and "lenny"s pal is admirable but to attempt to do it at the expense of Rangers greatest ever Ger is sadly misplaced. Grieg will always be held in the highest esteem by all connected with Rangers Football Club. Mcashaloist to me is just a guy who bled the club and cozies up to tarriers.

Grieg walked away when things weren't going well. How do we know he didn;t get a big pay-off to walk? No social media or Rangers hating press and TV in these days. McCoist, for all his faults, was the one who spoke up against the title stripping, but I suppose that wouldn't matter to you.