Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

16 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I've not went missing, my reply to beast also applies to yourself.

My opinion of you and a few others is that Rangers come a poor second to other agendas you have and the main reason for believing this is that no matter what we heard about the previous regime  you lot couldn't bring yourselves to condem their actions,.You were so obsessed with guys like Chris Graham that you turned a blind eye to what was going on in the boardroom.

This board have made mistakes, their choice of managers being an example of this but I honestly believe they're in it for the right reasons unlike the last lot. I reckon we'd still be playing in the championship without regime change.

No one was obsessed with Chris Graham ,he's simply a prick who should have been nowhere near us. A paid hand and errand boy who was rewarded with a place on the board, albeit his online activities came back to bite him on the arse less than 36 hours after receiving his 'just rewards:sarcasm: Schadenfreude at its finest.

Similar with SoS - yet they went very quiet about 'transparency' once King was in - funny that eh :sarcasm:

....and yet again you fail to mention Kings lies and his failure to deliver on every promise he made prior to seizing power.....:sarcasm:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

No one was obsessed with Chris Graham ,he's simply a prick who should have been nowhere near us. A paid hand and errand boy who was rewarded with a place on the board, albeit his online activities came back to bite him on the arse less than 36 hours after receiving his 'just rewards:sarcasm: Schadenfreude at its finest.

Similar with SoS - yet they went very quiet about 'transparency' once King was in - funny that eh :sarcasm:

....and yet again you fail to mention Kings lies and his failure to deliver on every promise he made prior to seizing power.....:sarcasm:

Chris Graham, Craig Houston, SOS the RST, you were obsessed with them.So much so that you didn't give 2 fucks about the gross mis management that was going on. 

Try answering this, whydidn't you start threads abusing Somers, Llambias and co like you do with the current board? 

As for my views on King, there's no denying he's not the most trustworthy guy but I believe he's only here because he's a Rangers supporter. Having previously invested 20 million in the club under David Murray, this time around he's provided the club with unsecured loans to the tune of millions. In saying that he hasn't invested anywhere near the kind of money he claimed he would and for that he deserves criticism but not the level of abuse he receives from you and your buddies on here.

On 23/10/2017 at 21:35, Lord Lockin said:

You couldn't make this up, we've been shafted by almost every club in the SPL yet we still take tickets for away games because I was told we should get behind the team and give them our support and now we are getting supporters spouting on about not going to Ibrox - fuckin unbelievable 

I said the same when SOS were asking fans to boycott, yet they never bothered too much about fans going to away games.

Fukkin crazy if ye ask me, and it could have put us into admin again.

16 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Went on Wednesday night and should've stayed in the house instead. 

Wasn't calling for a boycottt either btw. 

Well who was the guy with the Spider-Man mask outside calling everyone a scab? It was you ya cunt

34 minutes ago, thebooler said:

I said the same when SOS were asking fans to boycott, yet they never bothered too much about fans going to away games.

Fukkin crazy if ye ask me, and it could have put us into admin again.

Absolutely mental it was and still is giving these fuckers your cash, but we are in safe hands now so you can relax!:sarcasm:

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, Real Ranger said:

Chris Graham, Craig Houston, SOS the RST, you were obsessed with them.So much so that you didn't give 2 fucks about the gross mis management that was going on. 

Try answering this, whydidn't you start threads abusing Somers, Llambias and co like you do with the current board? 

As for my views on King, there's no denying he's not the most trustworthy guy but I believe he's only here because he's a Rangers supporter. Having previously invested 20 million in the club under David Murray, this time around he's provided the club with unsecured loans to the tune of millions. In saying that he hasn't invested anywhere near the kind of money he claimed he would and for that he deserves criticism but not the level of abuse he receives from you and your buddies on here.

When it became known that they were financially raping us, I wanted them out like everyone else. This shite about supporting them once their actions became public knowledge has been spouted time and time again - so I'll ask once more - link me to a post, any fucking post where I spoke in support of them.

What you will find is post after post of me not agreeing with the actions of Chris fucking Graham and that cunt Houston in their quest for glory. A pair of self-serving, egotistical wankers who should have been nowhere near us and who's actions (as mentioned by Booler above) could have sent us into admin for the 2nd time through their calls for an all out boycott of home games and ST purchases (driven from behind by King wanting us on the cheap).

Some fucking Rangers supporter is Oor Davie. A liar and charlatan - a glib and shameless one who needs to either fulfil his previous pledges or get the fuck away from our club.

4 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

When it became known that they were financially raping us, I wanted them out like everyone else. This shite about supporting them once their actions became public knowledge has been spouted time and time again - so I'll ask once more - link me to a post, any fucking post where I spoke in support of them

I asked you why didn't you start any threads threads abusing the previous regime  like you have done with the current one. I'm still waiting on an answer. Try again.

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I asked you why didn't you start any threads threads abusing the previous regime  like you have done with the current one. I'm still waiting on an answer. Try again.

I started plenty of threads or added to the one of many which were posted at the time - none of which were in support of them after their actions became public (which you continually insinuate). The only ones I never really ripped into were the Easdales as I couldn't really see what they'd done wrong to warrant such abuse at the time (before the expenses shit became known) - they seemed simply out of their depth / in over their heads and having their strings pulled from elsewhere.

With Ashley, I wanted it to work originally, but once again, when his parasitical ways became known (selling rights etc) then I wanted the fat cunt out.

So, I'll ask once more:

A: Show me my supposed support of the previous regimes after their actions became known.

B: Why no calls from you for King to be held to account for his failure to deliver on every promise made? What was that buzzword you were so fond of with previous regimes, 'transparency' wasn't it - yet no calls for it now once yer man is in. Funny that eh? :sarcasm:

Try again. Harder this time :happy:

On 23/10/2017 at 09:20, plumbGER said:

The only thing that will resemble a protest will be the empty seats on Weds night, people who have forked out for season tickets but too dejected and disappointed to make the effort of coming out to support their team.

That should be all the signal this piss weak board need to realise change is required.

I wish I shared  your optimism but I fear more drastic action is required with this lot. 

The writing has been on the wall long before they pushed the button on Pedro. People have had just about enough of this particular flavour of Rangers. Patience is one thing but we need to see progress,  and though it kills me to say it I just don't see this board delivering that. 

22 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

how do you know who started what threads back then?

this is your completely typical cop out in these threads 

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I started plenty of threads or added to the one of many which were posted at the time - none of which were in support of them after their actions became public (which you continually insinuate). 

I'll try one more time and to be clear I haven't asked you anything about supporting them.

Why didn't you start threads abusing Somers, Llambias and co like you have done with the current board?

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

I'll try one more time and to be clear I haven't asked you anything about supporting them.

Why didn't you start threads abusing Somers, Llambias and co like you have done with the current board?

I started plenty of threads abusing them (or added to the one of many threads at the time) calling for them to be strung up with piano wire from the nearest lamppost on PRW when their actions became known.

The current board are getting abuse because they (King more so) have failed to deliver on every promise made - but those who were so keen on screaming for transparency under previous regimes have went suddenly quiet on the subject regarding the current board.

So once fucking again - where is your posts asking for King to be held to account when you were so vocal about previous boards being held to account / hounded out / transparent.

Why the fucking sudden silence?

8 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

how do you know who started what threads back then?

this is your completely typical cop out in these threads 

Cop out my arse. Ive read the views of Virtuoso over the last few years and starting threads abusing the previous regime wasn't exactly his style. He has no problem abusing the current one right enough.

13 minutes ago, jim beam said:

What is it all you want to protest about? getting the current board out and hoping some other cunt turns up? is that the plan.lol

The current mob don't give one solitary fuck about the football club and the fans who turn out every week. 

Cast your mind back to the play off game at Fir Park to now. 

Tell me with a straight face that they have our best interests at heart. 

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I started plenty of threads abusing them (or added to the one of many threads at the time) calling for them to be strung up with piano wire from the nearest lamppost on PRW when their actions became known.

The current board are getting abuse because they (King more so) have failed to deliver on every promise made - but those who were so keen on screaming for transparency under previous regimes have went suddenly quiet on the subject regarding the current board.

So once fucking again - where is your posts asking for King to be held to account when you were so vocal about previous boards being held to account / hounded out / transparent.

Why the fucking sudden silence?

At what point did the penny drop that the Rangers supporters who protested against the previous regime were right to do so?

I haven't been overly critical of this board because I believe they are a group of Rangers supporters doing their best for the club. They have made mistakes and King has made claims in which he has so far failed to deliver and deserves criticism for this but the level of abuse they received from you and a few others is out of order and not merited.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

The current mob don't give one solitary fuck about the football club and the fans who turn out every week. 

Not saying they have and I was vocal on here wanting them to replace the last lot and I believed they had more of an interest in our well being than the last one's.

I have also been vocal in the condemnation of the current board and their many failings but as it stands there is no one waiting to come in and we for the time being.are stuck with them.

I would like King and the rest of them gone and a stable board with funds to get us back to the top of Scottish football but protesting right now when they're is no real alternative to what we have is just stupid in my opinion.

If a viable person or consortium with our interests at heart and funds available came in and the current board would not move aside then I would be at the front to voice my anger at them but until then.

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Should cast your mind further back before the current board took over as a lot on here seem to have a wee bit of amnesia about where exactly we were under Ashley and co.

This board may not be perfect but had they sat on their arse and done nothing Rangers would be in a relegation battle now with every crippled Newcastle player they have loaned to us with about £30m in debts to Ashley.

20 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I've not went missing, my reply to beast also applies to yourself.

My opinion of you and a few others is that Rangers come a poor second to other agendas you have and the main reason for believing this is that no matter what we heard about the previous regime  you lot couldn't bring yourselves to condem their actions,.You were so obsessed with guys like Chris Graham that you turned a blind eye to what was going on in the boardroom.

This board have made mistakes, their choice of managers being an example of this but I honestly believe they're in it for the right reasons unlike the last lot. I reckon we'd still be playing in the championship without regime change.

Those you speak of don't have any shame, which sits beside their ongoing lack of judgement that as you mention comes partly from an emotional and posionous hatred of certain Rangers supporting individuals, that in turn blinds them from the blindingly obvious until it hits them square in the face. At which time they start to claim but "a wasnae the only wan" accompanied by loudly shouting more or less the same pish as always....as if it didn't really happen and that we should actually take them seriously.

Oh and btw, the reason they won't find thousands or hundreds joining them for imaginary protests is because very few give them any credence.

9 minutes ago, Alves70 said:

Should cast your mind further back before the current board took over as a lot on here seem to have a wee bit of amnesia about where exactly we were under Ashley and co.

This board may not be perfect but had they sat on their arse and done nothing Rangers would be in a relegation battle now with every crippled Newcastle player they have loaned to us with about £30m in debts to Ashley.

That was five years ago... 

I cannot believe some are still arguing about this board doing so well they are as poor as the last lot before them and have actually got us in more debt due to loans. They just brought in another dumpling as Manager who will cost the club the best part of ten million.

The support will always be the loser.