Protests?

BridgeIsBlue

50 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Whether you agree with it or not the strategy is pretty clear. 

Loans will be provided to covered the shortfall between income/expenditure which will then be converted to shares. At that point we're expected to be self sustainable due to increased revenue from sponsorship/commercial/retail income. Further to that there'll also be a share issue to get further revenue into the club to provide funds for transfers, more stadium improvements etc.

Personally doubt that'll be enough to stop them getting 10, but it's pretty clear that's what the strategy is at this point. IMO it's not enough and they need to do more at this stage, and they definitely need to step up and do something more urgently.

I read yesterday you were concerned as the board seem to be choosing McInnes as the next Manager, Why?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

A compromise to get rid of the fat prick, King has done well to clean up the previous boards shambles of a merchandise deal.

Great so their alternative merchandising strategy must be part of their business plan?

What is it, have they published it?

1 minute ago, ianferguson said:

A compromise to get rid of the fat prick, King has done well to clean up the previous boards shambles of a merchandise deal.

Businessmen like Ashley always come in and lowball businesses in trouble it's how they make their money, we will only see it as a good deal if this board can actually get a better deal but going by there track record i won't hold my breath.

48 minutes ago, legalbeagle said:

I can’t believe any true Rangers fan could believe the stuff that you or others say and not want to do anything about it. That’s all.

That is a fair criticism of us all mate . Even me

I stay on the grounds doorstep . I could be up there, beating the crap out of King in seconds :-)) For what he helped do to us

It's my perfect dream

Seriously though . Someone with higher profile usually has to start these things .

Like a supporters organisation .

The beggars usually camp outside , with their giros spent on bucky .

It's a long time since they had to do that though

The roles have 100% reversed

The power shift is 100% complete . That is thanks to David Murray , Craig Whyte and this failed board .

Until they are all held with disdain , the way they ALL  deserve by everyone ..And get them out

Then I truly don't think this club will ever be able to claw back some of the power we once had over the mutants

There is an acceptability from our supporters . Especially the younger ones . That these guys are the best we could get to run our club .

See you had a pop at me and few others

You are normally one of the most sensible bears on here . You definitely have my respect

If there is one criticism of you . Hope you take this on the chin .

You always think you are right ??? Would you agree .

:happy:

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

So what is the business plan and strategy of this board? Do you know?

Have they published it?

Looks to me they are trying to appoint a manager who can deliver success on the park.

They have failed with their previous attempts and have acknowledged this by making changes and bringing in a DOF to help get it right.

Renegotiated the merchandise deal and provided unsecured loans. hopefully any new deals in merchandise and sponsorship will eliminate the need to provide more loans. 

Are you up for protesting at Ibrox?

35 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Thanks for that.

Do you know what the business plan and strategy of this board is? Do you know if they've published the same?

I think that's the financial strategy. You're not going to get a full business plan published, that just doesn't happen in football because of the fluid nature of the business, but they've said European income is/was essential but that was blown to shit after Progress. There'll be some puff piece stuff in the accounts but no real details.

I doubt after the fucking colossal mess they made of Pedro they've got a coherent football strategy, or at least the one they had is now completely fucked, so this next manager appointment is absolutely critical.

21 minutes ago, Smile said:

I read yesterday you were concerned as the board seem to be choosing McInnes as the next Manager, Why?

His record isn't good enough to suggest in 2/3/5 years he can beat celtic. He had a chance when celtic had their worst manager since Barnes to make a mark and he singularly failed.

There's no point in appointing a manager to get consistent second places before changing the manager to then get first place. We should be appointing someone who can secure 2nd with the players we have and given a decent budget can then kick on to win the title. 

McInnes would be a stop gap that lacks any form of ambition from the board and that would be totally unacceptable.

The current custodians collectively have a few bob no doubt but have been well educated on how to appear proactive about investment without digging too deep personally as any investment is converted to loans for shares etc and still to this day they still live off the everyday fans ongoing financial support wether season tickets or match day tickets.  Not a bad strategy short term but without Europe money we're stagnating.  They need to personally speculate more to get the return they no doubt bank on or stop blocking anybody else who might fancy an opportunity to turn around a worldwide institution.

5 hours ago, buster. said:

You and some others heads are so full of hate and bile for certain individuals that you'll never see anything in an objective manner or indeed have unhelpful details on memory recall.

Why don't all of you go and have a protest  in your back garden....you could make voodoo dolls of your enemies, stick pins in them and call for all 'kingalings' to be brought to heel. 

#Pathetic

That's it in a nutshell. 

And it is fucking pathetic, Rangers come a poor second to their personal pish, which has one common denominator. 

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

The medium to long strategy is unwritten and that is how this board maximise their investment. That much is very clear and it's showing both on and off the park.

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's not about the football. It's about the money for them. They say/do/invest just enough to keep the gullible interested to pony up ST money.  

Gullible, lol, fuck me, this from someone who was proclaiming on here about his aqiantaince, making a 8 figure bid for the Club a few weeks ago, but Paul Murray turned it down. Give over ffs. 

You get so much wrong, come out with so much pish, I haven't got enough fingers to count them.

According to you, King was off last season, according to you, we were defaulting numerous times on the fat man's loan and going go be wound up, according to you, Lescott didn't sign as King wouldn't stump up the money, according to you, Warburton was gonna take us to the cleaners, I could go on and on, but you get the picture. 

Don't be setting your armed personal security on me now, sure you won't!!

You're at best a fantasist, a rocket, though it's easy for any Taig to come on here start the abuse of certain Rangers people or employees, and the exact same people would like their posts, as they do yours. 

To say you haven't a clue, would be a gross understatement!

52 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

His record isn't good enough to suggest in 2/3/5 years he can beat celtic. He had a chance when celtic had their worst manager since Barnes to make a mark and he singularly failed.

There's no point in appointing a manager to get consistent second places before changing the manager to then get first place. We should be appointing someone who can secure 2nd with the players we have and given a decent budget can then kick on to win the title. 

McInnes would be a stop gap that lacks any form of ambition from the board and that would be totally unacceptable.

Just said as much in the other thread:

McInnes has been been the Aberdeen manager for 4 1/2 years, winning 58% of his matches - for three years he never faced us. Has played bheast fc 20 times, winning only 3 games - and they were when Delia was in charge.

Not good enough.

8 hours ago, Pure_Quality said:

See I although not enamored by this board can see why they see McInnes as a good fit as he would give us a stability we have lacked since 2012.

I think they will see McInness as a solid manager who has done well in this division and maybe with a bit more money could challenge the filth. I have changed my mind on him as like you I saw it as settling but not so much now after these recent appointments.

Maybe I have lowered my expectations.

1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Great so their alternative merchandising strategy must be part of their business plan?

What is it, have they published it?

I'm sure it'll be revealed in time but even the boards harshest critics must think them capable of improving on the Ashley clustetfuck of a deal which if not illegal was certainly immoral. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

Businessmen like Ashley always come in and lowball businesses in trouble it's how they make their money, we will only see it as a good deal if this board can actually get a better deal but going by there track record i won't hold my breath.

A ten year old could improve on the previous deal, especially one who wasn't corrupt.

14 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

I'm sure it'll be revealed in time but even the boards harshest critics must think them capable of improving on the Ashley clustetfuck of a deal which if not illegal was certainly immoral. 

Immoral?

In that case I'm surprised King and Ashley never set up home together. A match made in heaven if we're bringing morals into it.

Now if someone can point me to the info on a major investor who has nothing but Rangers interests at heart but is being prevented from throwing multi millions our way because of the current board then let us know.

I'll gladly try to garner support for a few demos and protests.

I won't hold my breath waiting.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

That is a fair criticism of us all mate . Even me

I stay on the grounds doorstep . I could be up there, beating the crap out of King in seconds :-)) For what he helped do to us

It's my perfect dream

Seriously though . Someone with higher profile usually has to start these things .

Like a supporters organisation .

The beggars usually camp outside , with their giros spent on bucky .

It's a long time since they had to do that though

The roles have 100% reversed

The power shift is 100% complete . That is thanks to David Murray , Craig Whyte and this failed board .

Until they are all held with disdain , the way they ALL  deserve by everyone ..And get them out

Then I truly don't think this club will ever be able to claw back some of the power we once had over the mutants

There is an acceptability from our supporters . Especially the younger ones . That these guys are the best we could get to run our club .

See you had a pop at me and few others

You are normally one of the most sensible bears on here . You definitely have my respect

If there is one criticism of you . Hope you take this on the chin .

You always think you are right ??? Would you agree .

:happy:

I would indeed agree with the last comment, although I think it is probably the same for all of us.

I think most bears are in a place that the situation we are in is seen as down to SDM and the Whyte. And that we were then ripped off by Green who was a conman and Ashley who tried to wring every penny from us.

generally, I also get the view that most Bears wish the current board could do more, but feel as though they are trying to go in the right direction and that we are so far behind our enemies because of the previous mentioned owners.

I wish we had another £30m to spend on players, and if someone was offering that, it would be an option to look at, but I don’t see anyone offering it.

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Now if someone can point me to the info on a major investor who has nothing but Rangers interests at heart but is being prevented from throwing multi millions our way because of the current board then let us know.

Step forward one Mr McColl :happy:

:sarcasm:

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

That's it in a nutshell. 

And it is fucking pathetic, Rangers come a poor second to their personal pish, which has one common denominator. 

Gullible, lol, fuck me, this from someone who was proclaiming on here about his aqiantaince, making a 8 figure bid for the Club a few weeks ago, but Paul Murray turned it down. Give over ffs. 

You get so much wrong, come out with so much pish, I haven't got enough fingers to count them.

According to you, King was off last season, according to you, we were defaulting numerous times on the fat man's loan and going go be wound up, according to you, Lescott didn't sign as King wouldn't stump up the money, according to you, Warburton was gonna take us to the cleaners, I could go on and on, but you get the picture. 

Don't be setting your armed personal security on me now, sure you won't!!

You're at best a fantasist, a rocket, though it's easy for any Taig to come on here start the abuse of certain Rangers people or employees, and the exact same people would like their posts, as they do yours. 

To say you haven't a clue, would be a gross understatement!

Are you feeling ok?

You doth try too hard with your taig allegations. Your penultimate paragrapgh is a disgrace, even by your standards and you do understand who the many individuals are,  that you level such bilious accusations?  Your are a rather sad and poisonous little individual in need of help.

You spend far too much time on dishing the personal abuse and innuendo when posters don't get with your view. No doubt your wee coven will be along soon to lend support.

Time you had a lie doon in a dark room. 

Try and enjoy life. I do.

35 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

This is exactly where all the king bashers fall on their arses, he may not be the best but he's THE ONLY SHOW IN TOWN. 

15 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

This is exactly where all the king bashers fall on their arses, he may not be the best but he's THE ONLY SHOW IN TOWN. 

Jesus :megaanguish:

Has it occurred to you that the reason we've failed to obtain any outside investment is because of King himself. He's toxic. 

Would you invest in us with him on board - our would you buy him out?

7 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Has it occurred to you that the reason we've failed to obtain any outside investment is because of King himself. He's toxic. 

Why wouldn't anyone buy out King if they had the funds and desire to run the club?

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Why wouldn't anyone buy out King if they had the funds and desire to run the club?

The poster IF was stating King is the only show in town, I stated he's toxic and what's costing us outside investment - it was simply a rhetorical question - would you join King on the board, or would you buy him out?

If anyone says they would buy him out (rather than work alongside him) - then it speaks volumes about their opinion of King :happy:

13 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

All hypothetical as nobody is interested in investing in Rangers and if they were you'd have heard from them by now surely. The mystery investors may suit your argument but up untill now I'm dealing in facts while your dealing in supposition. 

5 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The poster IF was stating King is the only show in town, I stated he's toxic and what's costing us outside investment - it was simply a rhetorical question - would you join King on the board, or would you buy him out?

If anyone says they would buy him out (rather than work alongside him) - then it speaks volumes about their opinion of King :happy:

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

Step forward one Mr McColl :happy:

:sarcasm:

Another talker who wouldn't put his money where his mouth was.

9 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I suppose it depends on how much cash they were willing and able to invest in the club. The 3 bears obviously seen fit to join King on the board.