Sons of the Sloth, Why the Silence?

siddiqi_drinker

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

thought that was the idea behind a forum, a place to ask questions and solicit opinions.  Who the fuk rattled your cage?

Perhaps you can enlighten us as to why their silence is deafening?

Ah, so NOW it’s a place to ask questions and solicit opinions. Funny that. 

Quite why some are desperate for someone who “doesn’t speak for them” to speak for them is pretty baffling tbh. 

I have nothing to do with SoS So will leave it up to them to explain their silence. They aren’t a group I’ve backed nor had any involvement with at any time. In fact when they were doing their protest nonsense I encouraged people to make their OWN mind up and not be swayed for a pressure group of punters online. 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ah, so NOW it’s a place to ask questions and solicit opinions. Funny that. 

Quite why some are desperate for someone who “doesn’t speak for them” to speak for them is pretty baffling tbh. 

I have nothing to do with SoS So will leave it up to them to explain their silence. They aren’t a group I’ve backed nor had any involvement with at any time. In fact when they were doing their protest nonsense I encouraged people to make their OWN mind up and not be swayed for a pressure group of punters online. 

So in answer to the Op, you don't know, thanks for sharing.

32 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Ah well. Thats where the question you want to be answered was answered. Instead of asking it somewhere we both know Houston doesn't have a log-in. You know, it's almost like the answer to the OP was irrelevant 

Thought he had a logon in RM, certainly dod once upon a time.  OP was asked of two fans organizations, not one person.

47 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I do. Houston posted it on Twitter days ago. Were the Op interested that would have been the obvious place to check.

What’s his Twitter handle?  I see a lot of people talking about him but not to him. I’m no Twitter expert but it does not look like SoS have tweeted in weeks. 

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Thought he had a logon in RM, certainly dod once upon a time.  OP was asked of two fans organizations, not one person.

Afaik Houston hasn’t. He had the whole longwinded nonense about not being able to register or something and one of the mods (gogzy maybe) offered to set an account up for him but he refused.

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The Dude never really bothered me before, turned into a knob jockey now

He has been on the "BLOCKED" feature since he started working with the daily rebel and posting some questionable pish...it was imho inevitable that his smart arse ignorance and his arrogance towards those he deems inferior would get worse. Taking the coin from the taigs No#1 cheerleaders..:britney:

If only folk would stop quoting him...but then it does prove I wasn't wrong..:guns:....