***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Niko started this season well but lost his place early doors as he picked up an injury if i remember right. 

I’m not saying he’s a great player but he can be a good asset. 

For what it’s worth I still think he’s our best creative player. 

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I think you make a very good point and will keep believing that until 1845 tonight. 

Who is this Snagster person anyway ? 

I do like a leftfield team choice though. It reminds me of that time Advocaat plucked Tugay off the bench and put him in the sweeper role against Monaco. We were all horrified. He was the man of the match. I hope we see Niko at left back or something, then plays the game of his life. In Murty we trust....

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Niko started this season well but lost his place early doors as he picked up an injury if i remember right. 

I’m not saying he’s a great player but he can be a good asset. 

For what it’s worth I still think he’s our best creative player. 

sorry Niko but your done mate

20 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yes we're on a matchday thread but shouldn't pass comment on reported starting line ups. 

Or can we be angry about how shite the players are but not in the context of them starting tonight... ?

'Reported' line up. Might head to twitter myself and 'report' a line up for everyone to get angry about.

20 minutes ago, FSM said:

I do like a leftfield team choice though. It reminds me of that time Advocaat plucked Tugay off the bench and put him in the sweeper role against Monaco. We were all horrified. He was the man of the match. I hope we see Niko at left back or something, then plays the game of his life. In Murty we trust....

Yes we have seen a few leftfield team picks over the years, whether Nico at left back would work or not is another thing altogether. :lol:

I have never tried twitter, mainly because I can never understand who is talking to who, but I know when @cushynumber is not happy with a tweet it is time to start to get ready to be angry. :angrywillie:

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

'Reported' line up. Might head to twitter myself and 'report' a line up for everyone to get angry about.

Maybe we should all just type "if true.. " at the start of every post on this thread until the official line up appears so as to not upset you ....

@cushynumber could this be sorted by RM as a default to help prevent FSM getting the hump by folk discussing reported line ups as if they actually could be legit...?

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Maybe we should all just type "if true.. " at the start of every post on this thread until the official line up appears so as to not upset you ....

@cushynumber could this be sorted by RM as a default to help prevent FSM getting the hump by folk discussing reported line ups as if they actually could be legit...?

I was thinking maybe a default text button at the start of every post along the lines of "In my considered and non-confrontational opinion.."

this is the daily record "squad scoop story" today

Bruno Alves and skipper Lee Wallace could both return for Rangers after groin injuries while Ryan Jack is available after serving a three-match ban. Josh Windass misses out through suspension while Jak Alnwick, Graham Dorrans (both ankle), Lee Wallace (groin), Kenny Miller (hamstring) and Jordan Rossiter (knee) are still out.

They actually printed this

Just now, cushynumber said:

this is the daily record "squad scoop story" today

Bruno Alves and skipper Lee Wallace could both return for Rangers after groin injuries while Ryan Jack is available after serving a three-match ban. Josh Windass misses out through suspension while Jak Alnwick, Graham Dorrans (both ankle), Lee Wallace (groin), Kenny Miller (hamstring) and Jordan Rossiter (knee) are still out.

They actually printed this

There are  two Lee Wallaces at Ibrox, that is a scoop.

Just now, cushynumber said:

the amazing thing re Kranjcar is that he is only 33. You would think the way he moves he would 38.

He's relatively mobile for a 33 year-old Yugoslav playmaker. Typically the laziest of all sportsmen.

8 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the amazing thing re Kranjcar is that he is only 33. You would think the way he moves he would 38.

You say that like there is a massive difference in age.

I have seen 38 year olds move quicker, Kenny Miller to name but one.

Archived