Saturday coming

RFC55

All who are going this isn't a staunchest than you thread or fuck All 

But please let's gee these cunts absolute poison. I was at the 3 0 in 2012 and atmos9here was unreal for thwt. They done us on the park but off it what a support.

I'll be there with little to no hope but honestly the loyalist uvf song list for 90 minutes and telling these bastards exactly what we are is how we should play this.

We are shite, probably on for a doing but in the stands we should fucking do these cunts. Outside the ground would also be a bonus but please Rangers lets show these cunts.

Play up the Glasgow Rangers 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ChrisMcb said:

Win or lose were the better club

We never sweeped child abuse under the rug,  dirty bastards ...and neither did we do our utmost to kill off our city rivals as they did. Never to be forgotten.

No matter where we are in the league or what division we will always be better than them 

31 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

All who are going this isn't a staunchest than you thread or fuck All 

But please let's gee these cunts absolute poison. I was at the 3 0 in 2012 and atmos9here was unreal for thwt. They done us on the park but off it what a support.

I'll be there with little to no hope but honestly the loyalist uvf song list for 90 minutes and telling these bastards exactly what we are is how we should play this.

We are shite, probably on for a doing but in the stands we should fucking do these cunts. Outside the ground would also be a bonus but please Rangers lets show these cunts.

Play up the Glasgow Rangers 

Was talking about this very thing today with my auld man , my three brothers and my nephew, I'm sick of the doom and gloom, ohh I'm not renewing cos we're pish, sack the board, I hate the players, we're going to get humped etc etc, see come Saturday morning I'll have convinced myself that we'll do them, we get pumped then we get pumped, I've no problem with people having opinions and making decisions for themselves, that's what adults do, but if you're only reason for chucking it is because the team are shite the you're a glory hunter, I've got boys travelling up from Leeds on Saturday who think we'll get fucking raped  , but there still heading up regardless, intae the cunts.  

4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Was talking about this very thing today with my auld man , my three brothers and my nephew, I'm sick of the doom and gloom, ohh I'm not renewing cos we're pish, sack the board, I hate the players, we're going to get humped etc etc, see come Saturday morning I'll have convinced myself that we'll do them, we get pumped then we get pumped, I've no problem with people having opinions and making decisions for themselves, that's what adults do, but if you're only reason for chucking it is because the team are shite the you're a glory hunter, I've got boys travelling up from Leeds on Saturday who think we'll get fucking raped  , but there still heading up regardless, intae the cunts.  

Mate we had boys from Sheffield up both wed and utd for the 2 0 semi under mcdowell. They said to us after it fuck me if that's  defeat what ate you like with a win that says it all for me 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate we had boys from Sheffield up both wed and utd for the 2 0 semi under mcdowell. They said to us after it fuck me if that's  defeat what ate you like with a win that says it all for me 

I'm buzzing for Wednesday and Saturday bro, I can't help it, I know we're pish but I'm an eternal optimist. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm buzzing for Wednesday and Saturday bro, I can't help it, I know we're pish but I'm an eternal optimist. 

We are pish but said it after hibs. It's our pish mate and is not he it any other way.

I'd rather die one of us and win fuck all  than win a european cup with that shower of minging shite 

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Atmosphere at the 2-0 defeat was fucking electric for 90 mins and after despite won of the worst old firm performances we've ever had 

Just now, Blue72 said:

Atmosphere at the 2-0 defeat was fucking electric for 90 mins and after despite won of the worst old firm performances we've ever had 

I left after 21 mins at 2 0 and @Gascoigne8 text me after and said thanks for the ticket mate I loved that 

Asked why and he said wait for the videos :lol:

Fuck me what a support.

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I’ll be there 100% and I’ll be letting everyone there and watching know that they’re all paedo harbouring, terrorist loving scum! FGAU

How.good that daft celtic celtic chant they do

And we felt out peados :lol:

Fucking disgusting bastards

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I left after 21 mins at 2 0 and @Gascoigne8 text me after and said thanks for the ticket mate I loved that 

Asked why and he said wait for the videos :lol:

Fuck me what a support.

I know its been said plenty on here and its kinda played off as "we'll its what we do" but its days like that you really need to step back and appreciate how fucking immense our support is. Makes you proud to be a bear

2 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

I know its been said plenty on here and its kinda played off as "we'll its what we do" but its days like that you really need to step back and appreciate how fucking immense our support is. Makes you proud to be a bear

You said to me mate. It was like we went fuck it we are beat lets show these cunts we never went away.

Trust words never spoken imo.

It showed them.wed never go