Saturday coming

RFC55

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Win lose or draw, IMO there is nothing better than going to that dump and feeling the poison in the air.

7500 of you and 52000 of them. If that doesn't get the adrenaline going and make you feel alive I don't know what would.

My only criticism I have is on tv we are in a corner and it doesn't always come across well sadly 

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

My only criticism I have is on tv we are in a corner and it doesn't always come across well sadly 

Yeah. It's definitely something you have to experience.

I do think being tucked away in that little corner makes the experience even better. Makes you feel really hemmed in. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

See even you're intae every Saturday we follow :lol:

??I’ve no choice mate wee don’t sing fuck all else ??? I finally stopped fighting it and joined in at the end at Easter road now I’m going about like I wrote it ???

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

All who are going this isn't a staunchest than you thread or fuck All 

But please let's gee these cunts absolute poison. I was at the 3 0 in 2012 and atmos9here was unreal for thwt. They done us on the park but off it what a support.

I'll be there with little to no hope but honestly the loyalist uvf song list for 90 minutes and telling these bastards exactly what we are is how we should play this.

We are shite, probably on for a doing but in the stands we should fucking do these cunts. Outside the ground would also be a bonus but please Rangers lets show these cunts.

Play up the Glasgow Rangers 

Can’t get off work for this,but I’ll be playing the tunes in the van, giving it laldy. 

No surrender 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

I left after 21 mins at 2 0 and @Gascoigne8 text me after and said thanks for the ticket mate I loved that 

Asked why and he said wait for the videos :lol:

Fuck me what a support.

It was some show of defiance despite dismal offering on the pitch under McDowall 

as bad as things are they have been worse! 

I always want us to get a goal, then at least I'll have had something to cheer.

We've always had a poor record there. I remember in the 1970's when we were decent, we still struggled to come away from there with a result.

I'm sure we went there one year only needing a draw. We went 1-0 up, they got Johnny Doyle sent off, and we still managed to lose, somehow.

Haven't been there since the early 2000's, and have no intention of ever going back. It's a choice I've made, but I'm glad not everyone is like me, I'd hate to see our team with little, or no support behind them. ☺

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

All who are going this isn't a staunchest than you thread or fuck All 

But please let's gee these cunts absolute poison. I was at the 3 0 in 2012 and atmos9here was unreal for thwt. They done us on the park but off it what a support.

I'll be there with little to no hope but honestly the loyalist uvf song list for 90 minutes and telling these bastards exactly what we are is how we should play this.

We are shite, probably on for a doing but in the stands we should fucking do these cunts. Outside the ground would also be a bonus but please Rangers lets show these cunts.

Play up the Glasgow Rangers 

RFC52 I love your No surrender attitude. But I really feel so fucked off with this board I canny be fucked any more. WATP my man.