Saturday coming

RFC55

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I admire the optimism. I'll be recording I don't trust our team to stand up to the pressure. Can't bring myself to watch live. That's been my plan since the Kilmarnock calamity tbh.

There is no optimism in the op....

35 minutes ago, blueretro said:

It counts the same as every game does. This thread reeks of small club mentality where we ignore upcoming games to look forward to a game against the "big team"!

No it reeks of a thread of a guy who was watching YouTube videos of previous games against the tarriers whilst pished. Who's said no matter what happens lets give the cunts the full uvf loyalist songbook and get it right up them for the full time. Im not looking forward to.tonight or saturday....

5 hours ago, blueretro said:

It counts the same as every game does. This thread reeks of small club mentality where we ignore upcoming games to look forward to a game against the "big team"!

The team we are playing are out biggest rivals

And I'm not sure how other bears feel, but I fucking hate them and their fans more than i hate anyone on this earth. So it's natural that folk will look forward to it

And don't try to kid is it yourself in by pretending you care as much about tonites game as you do about Saturdays

1 hour ago, coopscracker said:

in about them like hearts were and we have as good a chance as any.  

sitting back and giving them respect is what will fuck us up.

Murty is instinctively a conservative, scared coach. He'l sit back and we'l defend deep, give them time and space and let them become confident and relaxed. 

We should be pressing Brown and co hard and tight as early as possible, they are not fucking Silva and De Bruyne.

15 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

We should press them and get in about them with some crunching tackles from the start. Especially that tosser Brown who struts about thinking he's fuckin Pirlo ! Sadly we don't have the pace physicality or the will to do it. 

The only two players we have that could possibly do that would be McCrorie or jack but jack would be sent off so maybe Murty should leave McCrorie to man mark the fucker 

29 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

We should press them and get in about them with some crunching tackles from the start. Especially that tosser Brown who struts about thinking he's fuckin Pirlo ! Sadly we don't have the pace physicality or the will to do it. 

I would put a player on to man mark Brown and try to prevent him getting on the ball. He's far from great but controls their tempo and building from the back. Man mark him at all costs, even if that's all our player does all game. Not try to outmuscle him, simply deny him space and time.

Holt or Barjonas would be my choices.