Ryju84

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

their victim mentality 

some of them are genuinely deluded and genuinely think they are oppressed victims

anything the taigs do is an understandable reaction to intimidation and oppression from Protestants which are represented in Rangers

Anything Rangers do is just part of our ignorant triumphant attitude intended to make non Protestants feel intimidated

13 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

You only have to read stories like this to see how biased against our club the media is, they’ve took a story about mike Tyson opening a cannabis farm and slyly put a photo of him in a Rangers top, why? 

33EC74A2-7FC1-4CA5-B69E-1D8A82C367E4.png

this is the kind of thing I don't like as it just makes us look paranoid

they probably used that photo because they own the photo already and it would be cheaper than using another one

There are genuine instances in the media where they make us look like scum and print complete lies about Rangers and Rangers fans, posting a pic of Mike Tyson in a Rangers top isn't one of those instances

16 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

this is the kind of thing I don't like as it just makes us look paranoid

they probably used that photo because they own the photo already and it would be cheaper than using another one

There are genuine instances in the media where they make us look like scum and print complete lies about Rangers and Rangers fans, posting a pic of Mike Tyson in a Rangers top isn't one of those instances

Nah mate, there’s a million photos off him They could have used, they used that one IMO to connect us to a story about drugs 

23 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Nah mate, there’s a million photos off him They could have used, they used that one IMO to connect us to a story about drugs 

I didn't see anything illegal mentioned in the article so it just looks like you're clutching at straws here

The media are taigs as well. Plus the taig support has been quite clever in calling everything they do "political". - so that means it's not classed as bigoted, sectarian. You can see it in the social media responses to the old firm game - our songs are classed as sectarian - they are "political"  - they actually don't see themselves as sectarian - hence the Palestinian flag pish to bolster that agenda. I reckon almost none of the cellic support give one fuck about Palestine - but it suits their "political" narrative to be seen to do so.

Its a willful blindness, but fits the modern media to a tee who happily jump on anything to help them

21 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

The media are taigs as well. Plus the taig support has been quite clever in calling everything they do "political". - so that means it's not classed as bigoted, sectarian. You can see it in the social media responses to the old firm game - our songs are classed as sectarian - they are "political"  - they actually don't see themselves as sectarian - hence the Palestinian flag pish to bolster that agenda. I reckon almost none of the cellic support give one fuck about Palestine - but it suits their "political" narrative to be seen to do so.

Its a willful blindness, but fits the modern media to a tee who happily jump on anything to help them

I'd bet 90% of people in Scotland don't care about them or even the Catalonia shite, but it's another bandwagon to jump on and make themselves look good.

Ambulance chasing, victim bastards.

The biggest scandal in sporting history worldwide is currently going through the courts and because of that scum we are not getting to be made aware of these animals getting jailed. 

I believe the scum bastards have intervened probably via legal means to prevent the exposure by the media to that sick club in doing so still protecting the peados as they did with Stein etc.

9 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

Nah mate, just an observation, don’t see why the story had to involve him wearing a Rangers top.

They've used the picture before and probably own it which means they don't have to buy another pic or have someone take another one to use

11 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

They've used the picture before and probably own it which means they don't have to buy another pic or have someone take another one to use

Do you not think they have/own a pic of him boxing which would be more relevant .

Just now, murzo said:

Do you not think they have/own a pic of him boxing which would be more relevant .

I don't know, he hasn't boxed in a while, certainly not in Scotland and the pic is quite recent

I'm just not jumping around like a lunatic claiming the media are trying to create a link between Rangers, Mike Tyson and the international drugs trade :lol:

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

This

theres absolutely no reason to use a picture off him wearing a Rangers top, apart from to link the story off him being involved in growing weed to our club. 

12 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I'm staggered that more wasn't made of them hanging effigies of protestants by the neck from the rafters of their stadium.  Seeing things like that in a modern football stadium should've caused a lot more outrage.

Would have been a different story if it had been us  hanging effigies of tims by the neck from the rafters of Ibrox Stadium.

5 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

This

theres absolutely no reason to use a picture off him wearing a Rangers top, apart from to link the story off him being involved in growing weed to our club. 

The only one who's attempted to make that connection is you ??

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

The only one who's attempted to make that connection is you ??

If Tyson had saved 4 kids from a burning house and given one of them cpr to save their life do you think the record would have used a pic of him in a Rangers top cause I don’t think they would. 

17 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

I don't know, he hasn't boxed in a while, certainly not in Scotland and the pic is quite recent

I'm just not jumping around like a lunatic claiming the media are trying to create a link between Rangers, Mike Tyson and the international drugs trade :lol:

Aye that’s what I done ??