Sign in to follow this  
Band of Brothers

BDO Darts 2018

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Their is definitely a void over at the pdc....with Taylor away and a lot of big name players way off their best it would allow a player like durrant to make his mark

Aye it needs some new blood,a lot the big names getting on a bit now lucky that Cross has made the breakthrough to challenge MVG

Veenstra playing fantastic, 8/11 on doubles.

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Trina Gulliver or deta hedman

Who would you rather plough 

Don't think Trina's wife would be to happy to see her taking the boaby. Bent as a nine bob note she is. 👭😁

5 minutes ago, 110 steps said:

Don't think Trina's wife would be to happy to see her taking the boaby. Bent as a nine bob note she is. 👭😁

I've rattled one or two beans they dint ever stop liking the star of Venus mate 

I'd hammer it 

Anastasia finishing is really top drawer. Seen Scotty having a beer when the women were warming up :lol: although I remember when they smoked and had a pint up with them.

Jeff Smith the Canadian has been at q school he will be good if he can play the way he did few years back at Lakeside.

40 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Anastasia finishing is really top drawer. Seen Scotty having a beer when the women were warming up :lol: although I remember when they smoked and had a pint up with them.

Jeff Smith the Canadian has been at q school he will be good if he can play the way he did few years back at Lakeside.

Must have jinxed her :lol:

On 13/01/2018 at 15:34, born a blue nose said:

I'd smash Anastasia

She will need a shoulder today :mutley:

You watching final?

6 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

Enjoying this final good standard can't believe McGeeney was 6/1 at start of this.

Heard them saying he was 25/1 at the start of the tournament,he’s doing well to keep up with durrant so far

1 hour ago, gazza27 said:

Heard them saying he was 25/1 at the start of the tournament,he’s doing well to keep up with durrant so far

Some match want Durrant to win he looks nervy as fuck though.