RangersRadio

oxger

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Wee special mention eh?

Listening to last night's show now. Decent listen once again

Who me?  ? 

Brilliant show ? Far far better than previous to be honest.  This is exactly how I had hoped the show to go.  Dream come true:)  

Well done @oxger and all at Rangers Radio.  Finally a show to be proud of x

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Do you download it to a phone as I still can’t work out how to do it ?

Yes I download to my phone and play it on Google Play Music media,  but can also play on the installed player on your phone:)  

You can also listen to the stream on Facebook or Instagram (edit*not Instagram, I meant YouTube haha) pages as well,  not sure about Twitter. Haven't checked.  

26 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Yes I download to my phone and play it on Google Play Music media,  but can also play on the installed player on your phone:)  

You can also listen to the stream on Facebook or Instagram (edit*not Instagram, I meant YouTube haha) pages as well,  not sure about Twitter. Haven't checked.  

I can play the showreel but don’t know how to download it, is that on Android ?

On 09/06/2018 at 00:10, oxger said:

@Bad Robot If Oxger uploads the mp3 link,  that might work instead?  Have you tried this one(it's an old link from the 8th June show),  but this also works for me:)  x

23 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

@Bad Robot If Oxger uploads the mp3 link,  that might work instead?  Have you tried this one(it's an old link from the 8th June show),  but this also works for me:)  x

The mp3 opens but I can’t download although I think I did do it once with an app but can’t remember how I done it lol x

Ive also downloaded mp3 on laptop and used some file transfer software but it took too long and there’s got to be a better way lol x

16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The mp3 opens but I can’t download although I think I did do it once with an app but can’t remember how I done it lol x

Ive also downloaded mp3 on laptop and used some file transfer software but it took too long and there’s got to be a better way lol x

I'll ask my iphone friends to see what they recommend ?

Off to work(being a good Presbyterian;) )xx