VAR in the SPL?

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

So going by your last few paragraphs .Isn't it possible that corruption is now within our refs more than ever 

You will be a busy man mate keeping track of the bad decisions going against us next season .Nailed on certainty 

Anything is possible in Scottish football but if the ref's were in on it, we wouldn't have got some of the decisions we got last season. When I said keeping track, I meant I'll keep track of the contentious/dubious decisions we get in our favour. 

VAR should be used like it is in cricket or tennis where you get three challenges to a decision and if you're right you keep your challenge, wrong you have fucked one up. Booking straight away for the fictional TV screen bollocks by players and managers warned or sent to the stands for giving it large if they are out of reviews.

Surely we have enough technology in Scotland to accomplish a small task like signalling the ref a review has been requested by one side or the other? There is a fourth official after all.

Retrospective action should be implemented as well and should have been years ago to avoid persistent bad decisions from either players or refs. As of now a panel only decides on straight reds and not two yellow even if wrongly given.

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Above pointing out that someone isn’t doing their job properly. ??

Your one of those happy clapper chaps that wants everyone to win a medal even if they are shit. 

So we get our house in order but it’s ok if the Refs are crap and don’t get their house in order. ?? So if we lose the Cup Final to a penalty that never was and VAR would’ve showed this it’s our fault?? 

Your a taigs wet dream. 

Wow, youre a complete mongo ?

I have never said that the quality of referees shouldn’t be questioned but what I am saying is it shouldn’t excuse our faults - of which we have many.

Our position in the table was deserved, if we had been better we would have been higher - simple as that.

Youre actually a taigs wet dream simply because you’re moaning about decisions and greetin - it’s no fair - it’s no fair - we’re being cheated.

Keep living inside your very small bubble, embarrassing.

11 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Wow, youre a complete mongo ?

I have never said that the quality of referees shouldn’t be questioned but what I am saying is it shouldn’t excuse our faults - of which we have many.

Our position in the table was deserved, if we had been better we would have been higher - simple as that.

Youre actually a taigs wet dream simply because you’re moaning about decisions and greetin - it’s no fair - it’s no fair - we’re being cheated.

Keep living inside your very small bubble, embarrassing.

Who the fuck has said anything about our faults in relation to the Refs, you just see what you want to see ya Mongo. 

Your the embarrassment ya weapon. 

VAR would be all well and good here until a decision goes against Lennon or Rodgers then they would all lose their shit.

Referees would have to be instructed to take a harsh approach to any players or managers making that fucking box symbol or constantly pissing and moaning for VAR like Iran last night until they eventually pressured the ref into getting their way. The clock needs to be paused during VAR delays as well, we have goal line and video technology but cant stop the clock as other sports have been doing for decades its a joke as you lose large chunks of the game that stoppage time doesnt make up for.

I wouldnt like us to introduce it until it’s been implemented better elsewhere so we can copy it, the referees here are bad enough and would lose control of near enough every game if VAR was involved just now 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Who the fuck has said anything about our faults in relation to the Refs, you just see what you want to see ya Mongo. 

Your the embarrassment ya weapon. 

You started off arrogantly trying to say I was this and that from my post, you were wrong so fuck you.

No matter what you say VAR is a mongo idea which only mongos like you think is a wonderful idea.

Utterly embarrassing poster

5 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You started off arrogantly trying to say I was this and that from my post, you were wrong so fuck you.

No matter what you say VAR is a mongo idea which only mongos like you think is a wonderful idea.

Utterly embarrassing poster

?? What a Grade A cocksocket. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Anything is possible in Scottish football but if the ref's were in on it, we wouldn't have got some of the decisions we got last season. When I said keeping track, I meant I'll keep track of the contentious/dubious decisions we get in our favour. 

Ok mate 

I have a spare stamp .I will send it on ?

3 hours ago, Malvern said:

VAR should be used like it is in cricket or tennis where you get three challenges to a decision and if you're right you keep your challenge, wrong you have fucked one up. Booking straight away for the fictional TV screen bollocks by players and managers warned or sent to the stands for giving it large if they are out of reviews.

Surely we have enough technology in Scotland to accomplish a small task like signalling the ref a review has been requested by one side or the other? There is a fourth official after all.

Retrospective action should be implemented as well and should have been years ago to avoid persistent bad decisions from either players or refs. As of now a panel only decides on straight reds and not two yellow even if wrongly given.

Like the idea about 3 challenges like Tennis, however in football, isn't it the refs who decide to look at incidents, rather than one of the teams requesting it? I might be wrong mate, I usually am ?

1 minute ago, 2nd Flute said:

Like the idea about 3 challenges like Tennis, however in football, isn't it the refs who decide to look at incidents, rather than one of the teams requesting it? I might be wrong mate, I usually am ?

If the refs fuck up (like tennis or cricket umpires) it is for the team captain/manager to request the review within 30 seconds. Seems a perfectly reasonable solution to me and we must remember VAR is only just now being used and will be getting ripped the piss out of however it does have benefits and we need to refine the rules.

Christ even rugby has had it for years and I can't stand the game but it does sort things out.

17 minutes ago, Malvern said:

If the refs fuck up (like tennis or cricket umpires) it is for the team captain/manager to request the review within 30 seconds. Seems a perfectly reasonable solution to me and we must remember VAR is only just now being used and will be getting ripped the piss out of however it does have benefits and we need to refine the rules.

Christ even rugby has had it for years and I can't stand the game but it does sort things out.

Yip,totally agree, but I think the rules would have to change to let captains/managers challenge a decision, as it is now, the officials seem to stop the game and monitor incidents. 

13 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Good thing. We have part time refs who are terrible. They need help.  

Totally agree, think it's been a good thing this world cup, and no more hold up than some arsehole rolling about the pitch, as if he's been shot, when in reality no one touched him.

46 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Yip,totally agree, but I think the rules would have to change to let captains/managers challenge a decision, as it is now, the officials seem to stop the game and monitor incidents. 

If you bring in VAR you are by definition changing the rules mate. Just add the caveats and that is it in action.