Louden Loyal RSC

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This was asked before and I’m sure the boys said it was a load of bollocks and he could come back anytime. 

If that's the case, do you mind me posting this and calling him out on it. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This was asked before and I’m sure the boys said it was a load of bollocks and he could come back anytime. 

I know.

I want it re-iterated so someone that's also on there can copy paste and call him out for the bull shitter he is.

He's bad mouthing RM, we need to stand as one and prove he's lying.

As RM we are one. All of us. Except BP9 and yon KingKennyMiller fud obviously.

The thing for me which stands out is the registering of the rsc

Slo says he has nothing to do with it so how can they potentially get away tickets on cccs first season without his involvement , which would definetly be a conflict of interest.

When RM been asked when did u register, he answers back with a smarmy none of your business comment

Def not right

1 minute ago, RFC16 said:

Slo says he has nothing to do with it so how can they potentially get away tickets on cccs first season without his involvement , which would definetly be a conflict of interest.

When RM been asked when did u register, he answers back with a smarmy none of your business comment

Def not right

Rumours he allegedly registered last season....

Perhaps someone in an official capacity backdated a more recent application...

Just now, RFC16 said:

Def not right

His "final words" on it all include this about Greg:

For transparency He will not be involved in any underhand dealings with tickets for our RSC

That doesn't say he isn't involved in the running or setting up of this or anything else other than he won't be giving them favours from the ticket office.

The fact Greg said the people in the office dealing with RSC's wouldn't mind if he missed the deadline to register by a few days as well is utter fucking bullshit.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s always been confirmed by every admin and moderator that it’s never been the case that he was banned 

Yep but an up to date confirmation is needed if he's making recent allegations.

@MisterC can you get one of the proper RM staff to log on ?

Archived