RIP William Dunlop

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Too much mate, but that’s the life they wanted to live. 

Yep, and wouldn't bet against more. 

It's in the blood as they say.

My Uncle wasn't bad at it years ago, won a good few local road races, death's door from a crash, back at it soon as he could. 

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yep, and wouldn't bet against more. 

It's in the blood as they say.

My Uncle wasn't bad at it years ago, won a good few local road races, death's door from a crash, back at it soon as he could. 

It is like a drug to them, Guy Martin may have retired from road racing or not. But he still looks for anything that goes fast as fuck to have a shot at. 

50 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It is like a drug to them, Guy Martin may have retired from road racing or not. But he still looks for anything that goes fast as fuck to have a shot at. 

His crash at TT is nothing short of a miracle how he survived makes you wince when watching it.

23 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

His crash at TT is nothing short of a miracle how he survived makes you wince when watching it.

This one at the Ulster GP was the one I think finally made him realise that he maybe using up all his luck. If that had happened the year before he would be dead, but they took out all the trees and hedges that year because of a bad crash the year before. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This one at the Ulster GP was the one I think finally made him realise that he maybe using up all his luck. If that had happened the year before he would be dead, but they took out all the trees and hedges that year because of a bad crash the year before. 

That's one I was thinking of sorry got race wrong, how he is still able to walk is unreal.

Just now, Band of Brothers said:

That's one I was thinking of sorry got race wrong, how he is still able to walk is unreal.

Im sure he broke his back in that crash and it’s held together with a titanium frame. 

Oh and he’s had some belters at the TT as well. ??

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Im sure he broke his back in that crash and it’s held together with a titanium frame. 

Oh and he’s had some belters at the TT as well. ??

Not seen tt ones that was one I thought was and I tip my hat to lads with that kinda set ah balls.

The bikes are basically rockets. I've seen Moto GP live and it's unfathomable. I know superbikes are not quite as fast but when you consider the TT is on public roads...I love bikes but it wouldn't be me.