Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

it really needs to get sorted sharpish. We must be the only club in the world with fans with money to spend  - who cant actually spend it on the club. Its beyond ridicule

Been on it numourous times in the past with the intention of buying something but absolutely nothing stands out. Occasionally this results in me buying something Rangers from websites not even connected to the club itself like retro shirts or a player autobiography

4 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Only small amounts, and only in JD & MegaStore, as I said. No online sales.

They probably won’t announce it for the reasons I stated above, that Rambo said was shite, for fear of large queues, which would lead to unrest when they run out.

It still seems a bit silly B, if as it seems some will be available then no matter whether the Club announce it or not people will be heading for JD stores in droves IMO.

I also wonder why only small amounts will be available? is that down to Hummel or Rangers or JD or SD ?? :confused: 

I am also surprised the lad in the superstore did not know they would have them on Thursday, although he did say they got a delivery every Thursday.  

Just now, Edmiston Drive said:

Able tae talk about that tomorrow 

thinking of chapter name as True Investment  or  Loans 

Nope that doesn't hack it, where was this money coming from and how much, the Greek said you were talking to the Soho posse, in the company of high rollers !

8 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

? he’s sound. 

Until i personally meet him hes in with the blanket assumption among the other cocksockets on twitter constantly tweetin shite and comin up with the next knee slappin joke for narcissistic purposes and attention. 

27 minutes ago, thebooler said:

They probably won’t announce it for the reasons I stated above, that @Rambo1872said was shite, for fear of large queues, which would lead to unrest when they run out.

Never heard of twitter/facebook/forums? Anyone who is going to buy one wont need an official announcement. I dont believe that the club is not officially announcing it to prevent civil unrest. There not steak pies in the middle of national rationing fs.

41 minutes ago, thebooler said:

They probably won’t announce it for the reasons I stated above, that @Rambo1872said was shite, for fear of large queues, which would lead to unrest when they run out.

They have had no time to think about the kit launch to be fair:tumbleweed:

Just seen this update on twitter from the person who was in contact with the Falkirk JD store yesterday:

I'm just off phone to Falkirk store, girl read me part of the email just received. No JD store will have them for the launch, there has been a delay in them getting to JD warehouse, however they are trying their best, SD have received 30k kits for distribution to their stores for the launch on Thursday.

I am getting more confused with this by the day. :hmmm:   :lol:

21 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Never heard of twitter/facebook/forums? Anyone who is going to buy one wont need an official announcement. I dont believe that the club is not officially announcing it to prevent civil unrest. There not steak pies in the middle of national rationing fs.

I never said anybody needed an official announcement. Can you not read?

35 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just seen this update on twitter from the person who was in contact with the Falkirk JD store yesterday:

I'm just off phone to Falkirk store, girl read me part of the email just received. No JD store will have them for the launch, there has been a delay in them getting to JD warehouse, however they are trying their best, SD have received 30k kits for distribution to their stores for the launch on Thursday.

I am getting more confused with this by the day. :hmmm:   :lol:

This doesn’t look good if that’s the case.

Mikey getting in first with 30,000 sales..........unless there’s a call for a boycott by CH and SoS, in keeping with their morals.

Unless Craig’s changed his mind and now has no problems with fat Mike?

47 minutes ago, thebooler said:

This doesn’t look good if that’s the case.

Mikey getting in first with 30,000 sales..........unless there’s a call for a boycott by CH and SoS, in keeping with their morals.

Unless Craig’s changed his mind and now has no problems with fat Mike?

I personally do not care who sells them for us B, but I know many would not agree with that so I was happy when it seemed that JD would be doing it rather than SD.

What I cannot understand is how we have got to the stage where both are selling them, but the main thing is hopefully they are becoming available to buy. :thumbup:

CH and SOS and morals that did make me :lol: (and yes I did know you were taking the piss :happy:)

29 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Doesn’t Ashley have a share in JD as well?

Seems like he has sold his shares mate:

Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley will make nearly £40million after arch-rival JD Sports snapped up a US chain he part owns for £396million.

In an ambitious plan to expand across the Pond into the biggest sportswear market in the world, JD agreed to buy Finish Line, which operates in the US and Puerto Rico.

Retail tycoon Ashley, 53, owns a 9.85 per cent stake in Finish Line through Sports Direct and will pocket £37million from the deal if he agrees to sell his holding.

Sports Direct owner Mike Ashley will make nearly £40m after arch-rival JD Sports snapped up a US chain he part owns for £396m

Sports Direct, which has a reputation for investing in rival retailers, previously owned shares in JD Sports but sold its entire £12.5million stake in 2016.

Finish Line, which employs 13,000, has 556 shops in the States and sells in more than 450 stores owned by department store chain Macy's. 

It sells high-end trainers and sports clothing by the likes of Adidas, Nike and Puma.

Finish Line's executive team is expected to stay on following the acquisition.

Peter Cowgill, executive chairman of JD, said: 'It immediately offers a major presence in the US, a clear next-step to further increase our global scale.

'This is a landmark day for JD and will be transformational for the business.'

Archived