Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Done ? Will get fuck all reply though!

So was yer reply straight to the point n say , the strips will be on sale in JD from the 20th September ,or a long peice of long winded nonsense ,with no definate answer , or as ye say fuck all reply 

38 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So was yer reply straight to the point n say , the strips will be on sale in JD from the 20th September ,or a long peice of long winded nonsense ,with no definate answer , or as ye say fuck all reply 

:lol: See for yourself mate. My tweet and the full conversation!!:-

7 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

:lol: See for yourself mate. My tweet and the full conversation!!:-

Clicked the above mate , canny see the conversation , granted I don't have twitter , although It went from yer dog (I think ) dragging a sled up a hill , to some heavy metal mag cover ,to Iron Maidens plane . I'm more confused than beforehand now , if ye want ye could post the conversation , would imagine it won't be a long conversation 

5 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Clicked the above mate , canny see the conversation , granted I don't have twitter , although It went from yer dog (I think ) dragging a sled up a hill , to some heavy metal mag cover ,to Iron Maidens plane . I'm more confused than beforehand now , if ye want ye could post the conversation , would imagine it won't be a long conversation 

Sorry buddy, I was being sarcastic by suggesting there was a conversation! There is none :lol: That tweet is all there is! 

Those other things are stuff I've retweeted. I'm not a big user of twitter. Only use it on match days if I'm out and not able to watch it!

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

Sorry buddy, I was being sarcastic by suggesting there was a conversation! There is none :lol: That tweet is all there is! 

Those other things are stuff I've retweeted. I'm not a big user of twitter. Only use it on match days if I'm out and not able to watch it!

Fuckin knew it , :rofl:

Archived