55 will be this year - Lafferty

.Williamson.

7 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Talk of 55 just plays into the scum hands as motivation.

I get what you're saying, but if Brown and Tierney and the rest of their cunt players bouncing up and down like they'd won the champions league in our fans' faces hasn't motivated our players to the maximum it's possible to be motivated then our players can all fuck off. 

10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I get what you're saying, but if Brown and Tierney and the rest of their cunt players bouncing up and down like they'd won the champions league in our fans' faces hasn't motivated our players to the maximum it's possible to be motivated then our players can all fuck off. 

Think a few could be ready to fuck off then..

Good on Lafferty, fuck anyone saying he's an idiot for doing so. Aye it's arrogant and can comeback to bite us, but i'd rather have a player in our ranks with that level of belief. Rangers is about winning, and no title was ever won by a cunt saying "we may not win it" or "we won't" or dignified silence. The first step of actually achieving things is by having confidence. 

Regardless of its a good idea or bad, get fucking stuck in it. We will win 55 this season, cause I'm sure as fuck not rolling over and admitting defeat. Fuck that.

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Good on Lafferty, fuck anyone saying he's an idiot for doing so. Aye it's arrogant and can comeback to bite us, but i'd rather have a player in our ranks with that level of belief. Rangers is about winning, and no title was ever won by a cunt saying "we may not win it" or "we won't" or dignified silence. The first step of actually achieving things is by having confidence. 

Regardless of its a good idea or bad, get fucking stuck in it. We will win 55 this season, cause I'm sure as fuck not rolling over and admitting defeat. Fuck that.

Nobody is saying don't have confidence or belief, just don't go about saying it in the media.

15 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

We will win 55 this season, cause I'm sure as fuck not rolling over and admitting defeat. Fuck that.

We'll win the league because you're not admitting defeat? Don't think that's how it works unfortunately mate.

11 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We'll win the league because you're not admitting defeat? Don't think that's how it works unfortunately mate.

Logic isn't this forum's strongest point but that's got to be up there in terms of mad theories.