BROXI on TV next week

Bears r us

24 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Not even a view of Broxi n no RM mention ?

He was on a couple of times with his sister mate, they were always going to make the story about the veteran and his dog Bracken that is what it is all about.

If you consider that Bravehound have at least 14 dogs in training it was good our Broxi was on. On Twitter today Bravehound thanked RM for Broxi and what a great dog he is. :thumbup: 

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

He was on a couple of times with his sister mate, they were always going to make the story about the veteran and his dog Bracken that is what it is all about.

You mean this Bracken?  And this Veteran?

image.thumb.png.2cbcfcf564fa418ba6dbebf26fff9397.png

Don't you recognise our very own Jimmy Church, Erskine Bungalow resident, Bravehound dog recipient, and Mad Rangers Fan.

I'm sure everyone will be glad to know that Jimmy has been attending Ibrox regularly for the last few seasons, courtesy of the RM Erskine Fund Members donated ticket scheme.

RM Erskine Fund - doing stuff that doesn't make the news since 2012 :rangers:

3 minutes ago, govanblue said:

You mean this Bracken?  And this Veteran?

image.thumb.png.2cbcfcf564fa418ba6dbebf26fff9397.png

Don't you recognise our very own Jimmy Church, Erskine Bungalow resident, Bravehound dog recipient, and Mad Rangers Fan.

I'm sure everyone will be glad to know that Jimmy has been attending Ibrox regularly for the last few seasons, courtesy of the RM Erskine Fund Members donated ticket scheme.

RM Erskine Fund - doing stuff that doesn't make the news since 2012 :rangers:

I have never met him mate, but you have told me about him before. I do not have as good a memory as you either. :lol:

Great to see the short film anyway with Broxi and his sister. :thumbup:

44 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So, back to more reliable Media sources.

@Bears r us - What's the latest on BROXI's upcoming Meet & Greet at the Statue?

It is coming along fine GB, parking sorted today, scarf will have to wait for another day, they had none at the megastore. :facepalm:

Will let everyone know the time BROXI and trainer will be there nearer the time but I would think 1330 to 1445 approx. :thumbup:

15 hours ago, Bears r us said:

If you consider that Bravehound have at least 14 dogs in training it was good our Broxi was on. On Twitter today Bravehound thanked RM for Broxi and what a great dog he is. :thumbup: 

?

The fact it got air time is the main thing Bud .... I was quite pleased to see that it got out to the public, as the more exposure it gets, the more success this scheme will have.

Thanks for the heads up mate.

:UK:

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

?

The fact it got air time is the main thing Bud .... I was quite pleased to see that it got out to the public, as the more exposure it gets, the more success this scheme will have.

Thanks for the heads up mate.

:UK:

Yes the publicity for Bravehound was the main thing mate, the fact Broxi got on was a wee bonus. :thumbup: