**Official Football Manager 19 thread**

MrMeeseeks

On 14/02/2019 at 01:53, Albertz_11 said:

What’s the best kind of laptop to play this on? Thinking of buying a 2nd hand laptop! 

Minimum specs to run a decent game on laptop these days:-

i3 or i5 processor that clocks over 2ghz

8GB RAM

Dedicated graphics card

SSD or Hybrid hard drive

1920x1080 screen

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/02/2019 at 08:28, McEwan's Lager said:

Just got around to buying this. For me FM18 was the worst one ever so hopefully this is better.

No doubt start about 5 different saves by the end of today.

I loved 18. First one I'd been able to stick with in 7/8 years. Still play it now with updates.

2 hours ago, aird said:

A 03/04 db has been released, guy who created it basically copied it stat for stat from CM 4 :lol:

Rangers-Players-Players.png

First player to appear in my scouting centre :lol:

Look whos interested in him.

Kris-Boyd-Overview-Attributes.png

Boyd's work rate 17?!

On 19/02/2019 at 18:40, aird said:

A 03/04 db has been released, guy who created it basically copied it stat for stat from CM 4 :lol:

Rangers-Players-Players.png

First player to appear in my scouting centre :lol:

Look whos interested in him.

Kris-Boyd-Overview-Attributes.png

Even FM is callig him a 'D.O.B' 

Won the Championship with Oxford in my 3rd season on the final day

Brexit's an utter cunt on this, have had to for the most part stick to signing British players as I can't attract/afford players who have the required amount of caps. Have brought in a lot of players but for the most part it's players valued between 5/10m so not sure how it's going to go

Could actually greet at this. 1 minute away from what would be arguably my best ever result on this. 2-0 down at half time going on 10-0 and I make 3 subs and go from 4-3-3 to 3-5-2 and in the 94th minute that happens to stop me from winning. What the screenshot doesn't show is I missed a 92nd minute penalty

2AAB1B3FD1D2F56D4EF06FAA5A68AD5B7C7FE145

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Could actually greet at this. 1 minute away from what would be arguably my best ever result on this. 2-0 down at half time going on 10-0 and I make 3 subs and go from 4-3-3 to 3-5-2 and in the 94th minute that happens to stop me from winning. What the screenshot doesn't show is I missed a 92nd minute penalty

2AAB1B3FD1D2F56D4EF06FAA5A68AD5B7C7FE145

Hahahahaha, up the Arsenal.

Just won the league at parkhead 2 games to spare , got Scottish cup final against Dunfermline & Europa league final against Aberdeen . Only 3rd season so happy with how it’s going . Been gave good money to spend by board but not used even half 

On 26/02/2019 at 21:35, Rfc52 said:

Edouard lol 

He signed for Lyon for 20 odd million on mine, replacing Dembele who ended up at Chelsea for silly money.

All the taigs players seem to move for ridiculous fees on mine while we get small fees and spend even smaller ones. It's a conspiracy.

19 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

He signed for Lyon for 20 odd million on mine, replacing Dembele who ended up at Chelsea for silly money.

All the taigs players seem to move for ridiculous fees on mine while we get small fees and spend even smaller ones. It's a conspiracy.

He's the 2nd top score in the league in February on this :lol: 

Anyway, same thing that always happens when I take an EFL club to the EPL, I start to hate the save. Was 4 seasons in and didnt want to start again so resigned, end of December I got the Leicester job. In a serious relegation battle but if I stay up there's a decent squad to work with going forward

Archived