**Official Football Manager 19 thread**

MrMeeseeks

Downloaded a patch where someone has used the English league system to create a 7 tier world league , only downside is the cunt put Rangers in the bottom league but every club starts with £300m in the bank so I took the challenge.

Currently in season 4 after romping to 3 successive title wins I'm currently in league 2 and sit top with a perfect record after 12 games.

Have a fantastic side even though clubs keep stealing a few players every year my team includes .

Ben Chilwell, Adrian Rabiot , Aaron Ramsey, Samuel Chukweuze, Daniel Olmo, Malcolm and Ben Woodburn.

Lots of "wonderkids" and the only remaining current player is Tav as he plays really well in my system 😃.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Started an unemployed save. Ended up getting the Sheff Utd job mid November and taking them up through the playoffs.

Gerrard left Rangers for Huddersfield so I took the job and won the league and Scottish Cup for 2 consecutive seasons, thr 2nd season Hibs were my biggest rivals as the taigs fell apart. 

Got bored with that as it was getting too easy and applied for the Espanyol job in February/March while they were mid table and agreed to take over at the end of the season. They were then relegated. Sold a few players for stupid money when I took over and rebuilt their squad although a few signings turned out to be pointless because UK players are now classed as non-EU after Brexit so had to loan a couple straight back out. Won that league at a canter and took the Juventus job the following season.

Inherited a squad full of players on the wrong side of 30 and all on ridiculous wages. Struggling to shift any of them and in my first season I won the italian cup and absolutely fluked the champions league but finished 12 points behind Milan in the league. Applied for several other jobs to try and get away from them and so far Man Utd, Atletico and Bayer Leverkusen have all knocked me back. Might be time to start a new save 

On 04/09/2019 at 21:24, Orangeclement said:

Downloaded a patch where someone has used the English league system to create a 7 tier world league , only downside is the cunt put Rangers in the bottom league but every club starts with £300m in the bank so I took the challenge.

Currently in season 4 after romping to 3 successive title wins I'm currently in league 2 and sit top with a perfect record after 12 games.

Have a fantastic side even though clubs keep stealing a few players every year my team includes .

Ben Chilwell, Adrian Rabiot , Aaron Ramsey, Samuel Chukweuze, Daniel Olmo, Malcolm and Ben Woodburn.

Lots of "wonderkids" and the only remaining current player is Tav as he plays really well in my system 😃.

Any chance of a link, or is it on the steam workshop, I looked through fmscout and fmbase for it sounds like a decent game with the new game out next month and no other challenges available, even the pentagon challenge isn't fun/challenging anymore

9 hours ago, Fatman10 said:

Any chance of a link, or is it on the steam workshop, I looked through fmscout and fmbase for it sounds like a decent game with the new game out next month and no other challenges available, even the pentagon challenge isn't fun/challenging anymore

It was on the workshop . Mundial league I think it's called will look next time I have the laptop on.

11 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Hopefully the new one is a bit more challenging. 19 is one of the easiest versions in years IMO.

Still never won a treble, and won 3 or 4 out of 7 leagues with Rangers, got to a Europa league semi and Champions league quarter as well, usually piss all over the league though.

Gonny get a new laptop for the new one though.

33 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Still never won a treble, and won 3 or 4 out of 7 leagues with Rangers, got to a Europa league semi and Champions league quarter as well, usually piss all over the league though.

Gonny get a new laptop for the new one though.

I started a save with Ayr United and won the championship and finished 4th in the premiership in my first 2 seasons then reached the knockout stages of the Europa league in the 3rd and that was relying on low wage free transfers and loans.

Gegenpress on positive mentality against teams you expect to beat and Tiki Taka on cautious mentality for the games to expect to lose and generally you'll get results. Doing that with Ayr has killed it for me :lol:

22 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I started a save with Ayr United and won the championship and finished 4th in the premiership in my first 2 seasons then reached the knockout stages of the Europa league in the 3rd and that was relying on low wage free transfers and loans.

Gegenpress on positive mentality against teams you expect to beat and Tiki Taka on cautious mentality for the games to expect to lose and generally you'll get results. Doing that with Ayr has killed it for me :lol:

A done something very similar but with St Mirren, signed 2-3 loan players and ended up winning the league as Rangers and celtic were that bad.

Qualified for the champions league group stages and just turned it off,  totally ruined it for me!

25 minutes ago, Del said:

A done something very similar but with St Mirren, signed 2-3 loan players and ended up winning the league as Rangers and celtic were that bad.

Qualified for the champions league group stages and just turned it off,  totally ruined it for me!

Aye it's quite unrealistic how easy it can get. I would have probably finished 3rd on mine but Hibs were bought over and started throwing money about on £6m-£7m signings on 30k a week

Archived