The managers baffling decisions

Ivybank

12 hours ago, left winger said:

Well, yeah some are permanently negative, possibly the mirror image of yourself.

Regarding a running decision poll - I know I’d be shite, but we’d be better at corners if I was in charge - they’d be told to stay and practise until they were good at them!

As I said - so easy from the sidelines - so easy with hindsight!

He’s only made one ‘baffling’ decision and that was to play Sadiq in the semi.

He has made some poor decisions though. The formation and bringing Wallace on against Motherwell - bear in mind plenty in here had been suggesting we try 5 3 2 and were delighted when we set up that way. 

Not using his subs early enough in games.

Playing Worrall ahead of Katic - people on here will argue with this as they are fairly similar players but in my opinion I don’t think Katic did much wrong and we started the season really strongly defensively. Gerrard unsettled a settled central pairing by dropping Katic who’s confidence now looks affected. Aside from that...I’m struggling to find consistently poor decision making from him. 

Our last good performance was Hearts at home. Since then we’ve been poor for me but I’m not sure all of that is down to Gerrard. 

Personally I would still like t ok see a 3 5 2. I don't think it worked against Motherwell because Flanagan was one of the centre halves if I'm not mistaken.

Personally think a 3 5 2 would help unlock these compact defences we have struggled with

McGregor

Katic Goldson Worral 

Tavernier                                        Barisic

Jack      Arfield

Ejaria

Morelos Lafferty

15 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

He has done so well?

We are unbeaten mate and top of a group we were desperate and unexpectedly to be in 

Can you even imagine that scenario last season 

Rangers have no divine right to win any game domestically 

It needs to improve but for the life of me .Some bears are hard to please 

That's the way it should always be mate.

I also find that this list of ‘strange’ decisions only pertain to defeats - yet when we win his decisions are ok ( no matter what they were).

basically it’s just more whinging and hindsight management. It can’t even be considered critique, because good critique involves pointing out all the positive stuff as well - some only see the negative.