BBC DEMO VB protest

BridgeIsBlue

21 minutes ago, Sket said:

I wasn't implying anything I was simply asking a question. Put your tampon back in.

I simply gave an answer, to 2 questions. You're coming across quite irked. Strange when all that's happened is I've answered those questions you simply asked.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I simply gave an answer, to 2 questions. You're coming across quite irked. Strange when all that's happened is I've answered those questions you simply asked.

Irked :lol: 

Away and have a lie down lad.

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Who else does then ? 

Excluding the die hard bears themselves cause you knew I was talking about groups or the club right 🤔

We have 48k season ticket holders and most weeks Ibrox is packed despite years without success, plenty of us give a fuck.

If you're only referring to fan groups then what makes them any better from other groups when so few of their membership could be arsed attending their own demo?

ps well done to those who did turn out ( members and non members ).

7 hours ago, Chosen One said:

Bit of a daft venture really. No wonder nobody turned up. 

So just let them do whatever they like ,say whatever they like   and do fuck all let them constantly shite on us  as I said before people with this attitude are part of the problem  do nothing apart from coming on forums complaing about the constant attacks on our club but won,t get off there arses to change it

1 minute ago, StaffyBlueBear said:

Was this posted on all Rangers forums? Supported by all with Rangers at heart ? Maybe into effect follow follow by offering to have a pop up stall selling the merchandise I think this might just get things over the line and bring all together 

Coming on here too have a dig at ff will help unite everyone , definitely will 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Coming on here too have a dig at ff will help unite everyone , definitely will 

Having a dig, interesting viewpoint and one I'll take on board.  I may not agree but I assure you I'll not be removing you from the site for said disagreement 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, StaffyBlueBear said:

Having a dig, interesting viewpoint and one I'll take on board.  I may not agree but I assure you I'll not be removing you from the site for said disagreement 👍🏻

Cool , I doubt you have the ability to have anyone removed from the site anyway but I will say thanks for your kindness anyway 

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Cool , I doubt you have the ability to have anyone removed from the site anyway but I will say thanks for your kindness anyway 

😊 I don't have that power but it's early days, once my charm shines through and people see I'm just a really nice man. then I'll come back to this and give you a ban. It's a forum mate and forums are for all Rangers fans and we may not all be the same but we can all get along. 

I was constructive as maybe just maybe a pop up stall would sway follow follow? Money talks for some

16 minutes ago, StaffyBlueBear said:

😊 I don't have that power but it's early days, once my charm shines through and people see I'm just a really nice man. then I'll come back to this and give you a ban. It's a forum mate and forums are for all Rangers fans and we may not all be the same but we can all get along. 

I was constructive as maybe just maybe a pop up stall would sway follow follow? Money talks for some

We can't get along if you like the SNP

When you can,t stand side by side to fight those who attack our club then it is a lost cause ,dignified  silence does not work ,we fight our haters as one we have a chance  otherwise you are pissing against the wind , personally I will never give up the fight means to much to me ,the turnout at the demo could have been a lot better but the guys that did turn out  that's the people you want beside you ones who Don,t give up just wish we had more in our support who did give a fuck 

5 minutes ago, thistleman said:

When you can,t stand side by side to fight those who attack our club then it is a lost cause ,dignified  silence does not work ,we fight our haters as one we have a chance  otherwise you are pissing against the wind , personally I will never give up the fight means to much to me ,the turnout at the demo could have been a lot better but the guys that did turn out  that's the people you want beside you ones who Don,t give up just wish we had more in our support who did give a fuck 

😂

44 minutes ago, thistleman said:

Did follow follow back this demonstration did let it be promoted on there site just asking

6 minutes ago, thistleman said:

Was it on ff then ?