X2 killie tickets 16th march

Hi, im just new to the forum so unsure if i am even allowed to post about tickets. If not i apologise, although, i am looking for x2 tickets for this match if anyone has any. I never got any when they came out and already had my hotel booked!! So heres hoping! Much appreciated.

Just now, Danielle1991 said:

Hi, im just new to the forum so unsure if i am even allowed to post about tickets. If not i apologise, although, i am looking for x2 tickets for this match if anyone has any. I never got any when they came out and already had my hotel booked!! So heres hoping! Much appreciated.

There's a ticket section with a thread on the game in there.

There Is a member who has been fleecing people and I believe he is back on the site trying to do it again.

I'd only deal with a trusted seller tbh.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

There Is a member who has been fleecing people and I believe he is back on the site trying to do it again.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Yes i saw that, tho it wouldnt let me type on it... i dont know how to work it so ive wrote here. So basically if it says offical ticketer to only trust them?? 

5 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'm the one who set up 'Trusted Seller' Danielle, so I'll have less of the cheek please. 

I was replying to someone who wrote 'gaaay' i didnt mean to responde to you. As i said i dont know how to work this. Sorry

13 minutes ago, Danielle1991 said:

I was replying to someone who wrote 'gaaay' i didnt mean to responde to you. As i said i dont know how to work this. Sorry

Apology accepted. 

You can't post in the ticket forum because you have too few posts.

My advice is spam the forum and then request tickets.

19 minutes ago, Rangers#1 said:

Keep an eye on the Rangers website, more tickets usually become available, always tickets available around the stadium on the day as well.

Yes altho rarely 2 together. I was at st johnstone match and literally saw noone at stadium. Either too drunk or blind lol

Just now, Danielle1991 said:

Yes altho rarely 2 together. I was at st johnstone match and literally saw noone at stadium. Either too drunk or blind lol

:lol:

Aye 2 together can be difficult, usually tickets on offer outside Ibrox tube station and heading up to and around the ground/ticket office, earlier you head over the better.

Good chance you'll get tickets off here or website before then.

On 02/03/2019 at 19:16, Rfc52 said:

One time.i try be helpful and this is what I get 😞

F.A.O.   @Danielle1991

Under a poster's username the phrase Trusted Seller is used to denote a proper trusted seller. When admin have a problem with the seller the red text Trusted Seller appears under the username. This means that the poster is currently under investigation by admin, and possibly other criminal investigation agencies, with a view to litigation. As you can see from above post these guys usually try too hard to please and then claim to be the victim. 

Avoid at all cost. 

You can trust me and @Bluepeter9 who is an honest though slightly deluded poster. Not sure about the rest though. 

Hope this helps. 

17 hours ago, tannerall said:

F.A.O.   @Danielle1991

Under a poster's username the phrase Trusted Seller is used to denote a proper trusted seller. When admin have a problem with the seller the red text Trusted Seller appears under the username. This means that the poster is currently under investigation by admin, and possibly other criminal investigation agencies, with a view to litigation. As you can see from above post these guys usually try too hard to please and then claim to be the victim. 

Avoid at all cost. 

You can trust me and @Bluepeter9 who is an honest though slightly deluded poster. Not sure about the rest though. 

Hope this helps. 

Okie doke thank you that helps a lot.