Refs with microphones

scottyc06

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Nobody would have a problem if we got var and beaton was recorded saying he will run over and have a look too "help sell it " before giving a goal against us 

In Australia that will mean slightly different than you think and not the Beaton "right time for VAR so I can fuck the H** bastards over!" 

22 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

I think it’s interesting hearing what goes on and said on the pitch and also we never seem to know the reasoning behind why refs give fouls etc whether they’ve actually seen the foul or going by the crowds reaction. and I think there will be less chance of refs getting it wrong. 

Ref and the SFA won't want it as it would show the biased cunts up.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Ref and the SFA won't want it as it would show the biased cunts up.

That’s why I do want it. But ultimately should be a vote from the clubs and maybe the clubs put it out to their supporters. 

7 minutes ago, Malvern said:

In Australia that will mean slightly different than you think and not the Beaton "right time for VAR so I can fuck the H** bastards over!" 

How can it possibly mean anything other than what he says , the decision is made and he says "I will come over and have a look to sell it , it's what the players expect so I better " it's the correct decision so why is he wasting time selling anything ? If that happens here there would be fucking riots 

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

How can it possibly mean anything other than what he says , the decision is made and he says "I will come over and have a look to sell it , it's what the players expect so I better " it's the correct decision so why is he wasting time selling anything ? If that happens here there would be fucking riots 

He is basically using Aussie terms for "The supporters are not sure so I better move my arse over there and have a fucking look and be 100% sure (if I can) before I can confirm my decision" (rugby and cricket do it all the time, even stewards in F1 do it!).

There were three players involved, one possible offside, defender and the second player who scored was offside however it came off the defender which was confirmed by VAR (which was the point of the checking). You as a ref would have seen that in an instant right?

Fuck sake the bloke made the right decision and you're picking him up on grammar as you don't like the way he talks. Pathetic.

3 minutes ago, Malvern said:

He is basically using Aussie terms for "The supporters are not sure so I better move my arse over there and have a fucking look and be 100% sure (if I can) before I can confirm my decision" (rugby and cricket do it all the time, even stewards in F1 do it!).

There were three players involved, one possible offside, defender and the second player who scored was offside however it came off the defender which was confirmed by VAR (which was the point of the checking). You as a ref would have seen that in an instant right?

Fuck sake the bloke made the right decision and you're picking him up on grammar as you don't like the way he talks. Pathetic.

Wut?

10 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Firstly I did not reply to you and secondly what school did you go to if you can't read bloody English?

He was told he was right, he made the decision then checked to sell it. He was right but how would it be any different from Beaton doing the exact same?

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He was told he was right, he made the decision then checked to sell it. He was right but how would it be any different from Beaton doing the exact same?

That bit is an Aussie being a fucking Aussie, they don't piss about too much and just get on with things and say it as they see it. If he checks VAR as he said he has "sold it" to the supporters of both sides the decision is right! He even mentioned the opposition captain accepting it (sold it to him too)!

Not sure I can be more simple than that.

16 minutes ago, Malvern said:

That bit is an Aussie being a fucking Aussie, they don't piss about too much and just get on with things and say it as they see it. If he checks VAR as he said he has "sold it" to the supporters of both sides the decision is right! He even mentioned the opposition captain accepting it (sold it to him too)!

Not sure I can be more simple than that.

He literally did the exact opposite.

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

He literally did the exact opposite.

I see your in the same mood as yesterday when you were fucking about in posts, did someone kick your pet or something? (too much, which part of that is hard for you now to understand?).

Just now, Malvern said:

I see your in the same mood as yesterday when you were fucking about in posts, did someone kick your pet or something? (too much, which part of that is hard for you now to understand?).

You are justifying him over complicating something by saying 'they don't piss about too much and just get on with things'

I'm not sure why me being confused by this is me being in a mood

1 hour ago, Malvern said:

Aussies don't speak English? If that scenario happens here there would be riots , I've said he got the decision right ? I don't care about his grammar my point is that if that happens here there would be riots , or another part of the video he tells a guy that's an easy yellow so don't do it again , now I think refs should manage games like that but if a ref does that here then cunts would go mad 

3 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Aussies don't speak English? If that scenario happens here there would be riots , I've said he got the decision right ? I don't care about his grammar my point is that if that happens here there would be riots , or another part of the video he tells a guy that's an easy yellow so don't do it again , now I think refs should manage games like that but if a ref does that here then cunts would go mad 

Of course Aussies speak English but they have different ways of articulating themselves, the Americans do as well if you haven't bloody noticed.

Just because you picked up on one thing in the vid that you thought people would get mad at over here and are obsessing on it is fucking weird! Maybe we could send the fucker to a councillor so he knows the precious attitudes we have in Scotland. Anyway he is not coming here as it is a backwater shit hole as far as football goes.

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Mark Twain.

So that is enough from me to you.

Anyone can read the last page and see you being a complete fool.

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Of course Aussies speak English but they have different ways of articulating themselves, the Americans do as well if you haven't bloody noticed.

Just because you picked up on one thing in the vid that you thought people would get mad at over here and are obsessing on it is fucking weird! Maybe we could send the fucker to a councillor so he knows the precious attitudes we have in Scotland. Anyway he is not coming here as it is a backwater shit hole as far as football goes.

I made 1 comment on it , hardly obsessing , you seem too have went tonto for no reason 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Not on the SFA site yet.

Thompson would be my bet.

Could be .

He will definitely get one of the two for payment rendered over the last 10 years 

Big fat lump sum into his pension courtesy of Pedro at bheast fc 

I said it in the early months of the season .Thompson would show his masters some favours .I still do 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I made 1 comment on it , hardly obsessing , you seem too have went tonto for no reason 

I am far from going tonto so thanks for worrying about my blood pressure. My original point was I would support this coming to our game and then your jumping in with but he said "he could sell it". Context in all things especially to the spoken word.

I am far from going tonto so thanks for worrying about my blood pressure. My original point was I would support this coming to our game and then your jumping in with but he said "he could sell it". Context in all things especially to the spoken word.

"help sell it" means the exact same thing here that it does in Australia.